Hello! I hope you’re doing well. ❤ In this post, I’m finally getting around to introducing a new post series I’ve been wanting to begin for months! As you can see by the title, this is my first Mood Playlist post, which is a series where I’ll choose various Christian albums I adore, provide links to the songs, and then recommend which ones you should listen to depending on what’s on your heart at the moment. 🙂 ❤ I hope that these posts can inspire you and introduce you to some new music!
Hello everybody! I pray that you’re all having a good week. ❤ Today, I have a collaboration post to share with you! Gracie from Through the Eyes of Gracie decided to join me by sharing our Christmas music playlists! If you’d like to see some of her favorite holiday music, definitely go by her blog! Now let’s look at my current and past favorite Christmas songs ❤ Hope you enjoy!
- Snowed In – Hanson. This 90’s boy band was my absolute favorite when I was between the ages of nine and ten!! I still think fondly of different songs by them, especially What Christmas Means to Me!
- Once Upon A Christmas – Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton. My mom has been playing these songs during the holidays since I was little, so I absolutely love this CD! I enjoy listening to most of the songs, but the title song means the most to me – I highly recommend that you listen to Once Upon A Christmas.
- Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer – Soundtrack. You’re lying if you tell me you don’t like this soundtrack! lol Just kidding, but I do think you’re missing out if you don’t like Rudolph, or haven’t listened to this music. I gave the link to the soundtrack on YouTube instead of Amazon because I couldn’t find it. I love every single song in the movie, but the Overture is especially good.
- Let It Snow – Beckah Shae. She’s one of my favorite Christian singers and cover artists (you have to check out her Christian song covers on YouTube!), and I’m excited about listening to this album this year. She has another Christmas album, as well, called Emmanuel! I can’t wait to listen to her rendition of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
- Christmas – Michael Buble. I really like his voice, but I haven’t listened to this CD much! I definitely need to this year. xx
- Born Tonight – Jamie Grace. This song is SO beautiful! Its lyrics are fantastic; I keep listening to it on repeat.
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Hannah Kerr. This is a new Christian singer I had the pleasure of meeting last year! She’s such a sweetheart, and she has a beautiful voice. I can’t stop listening to her jazz rendition of this traditional song!!
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Different Artists. I’m always humming this song in December; it’s such a sweet, soft song! Some of my favorite versions are by Zooey Deschanel and Matthias & Amanda Faye (see bulleted link).
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey. It’s a classic, haha! I only like a few songs by her, and this is definitely one of them. It’s so fun and festive.
- God With Us (You are Emmanuel) – Leeland. It isn’t specifically a Christmas song, but it really feels like it to me!
Thank you so much for reading, guys! One of the main reasons I love this time of year is because the music is so wonderful. ❤ Let me know in the comments below:
What are YOUR fave Christmas songs?
Alright, I’m at the point in the challenge where I have to change things up a bit. There are some different prompts coming up (including this one) that are about blogging and business … aaand I’m going to have to write about other fun prompts for these next couple of days, because I either can’t or would rather not write about business and blogging, hahaha! I came up with today’s prompt, as I’d enjoy sharing what’s currently on my playlist with you guys. 🙂 Let me know in the comments below if we have any favorite songs in common!
My Current Playlist
- I Can See Your Love – Leeland
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- Irresistible – Fall Out Boy
- Chains Hit the Ground – Leeland
- The Phoenix – Fall Out Boy
- Let Me Love You – DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
- I Wonder – Leeland
- Company – Justin Bieber
- Light ‘Em Up – Fall Out Boy
- Dive – Ed Sheeran
- Walk on the Water – Britt Nicole
- We Know the Way – Moana soundtrack
- Ready or Not – Britt Nicole ft. Lecrae
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Unending Songs – Leeland
That’s it for today, folks! How about you?
What songs are on YOUR current playlist?