Hi there! 💛 Happy Sunday to you (: Since I was thirteen years old, I have loved celebrating the little things that make life worth living. This desire was first prompted by One Direction’s song Little Things on their ‘Take Me Home’ album (I love all of those songs haha). While their take on the phrase was admiring all of the little things about a girl (or five girls … since there were five guys in the band? 😂), I took the meaning deeper and found reason to love every little thing in life that stands out to me.
Hello there, and happy Friday to you! It’s the first weekend of October, and so far, the month is going beautifully. 😊💛🍂 The only thing that could make this time of year more perfect is if the weather would get cooler where I live, haha! It’s still so warm here, and I’d love to begin wearing fun sweaters and cute jackets. 😍 While I wait around for it to start feeling like fall, I’ll just keep writing these enjoyable posts!
Hi there! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. 🙂 ❤ It has been several months since I wrote an introductory post like this, and I knew that one was in order after so much time of being away!
The list below includes different little facts about me – ten, to be exact. I was originally going to share twenty, but it ended up being so long that even I wouldn’t want to read it! xD Haha! Instead, I went through and picked out the ten that I liked the most. I hope you enjoy!
Hi there! Happy Friday to you! ❤ I hope you’re having a great weekend. 🙂 As the days have grown warmer here in Georgia, I have gradually began thinking more and more about how I’d like to spend the summer months. Living in the South means that our summer lasts usually from early May to late September, haha, so you can imagine why I absolutely love October!
Since I usually tend to spend the most time indoors in our hotter months (the humidity kills me lol), I am coming up with ways to spend this time wisely. Sitting around and blogging the whole summer away is tempting, but would definitely not be the smartest way to spend my time, haha! Because of this, I have come up with a list of several, productive things I want to do over the following months.
Hi there! Happy Tuesday to you. ❤ Last summer, I wrote a post that was very similar to this one, and I loved getting to list all of the things I’m excited to experience one day! This is a realistic bucket list of sorts – instead of choosing different things that I’d like to see happen, I’m including fifteen things that I know will happen in the years to come. ❤ This ensures that I won’t be disappointed, haha! If you’d like to read the looking-ahead list I wrote last July, click here 🙂 Intro aside, I’m happy to know share with you the 15 exciting things I’ve come up with for today! Enjoy!
Hi there! I hope you’re doing well. ❤ Happy Tuesday, and Happy May, to you! Another new month has come back around, and I am once again surprised, haha. There have been very few times over this past year where I felt like a month lasted longer than it should have – all the rest absolutely flew by! Either way, I am very happy that May is here, because some exciting things are in store for me and my family. I’ll be writing about some of them soon!
Blog Coaching Update: Thank you so much for all of your questions! I’ll be answering them in a post and sharing it this Saturday (the 5th). I’m working on it ❤ If you have any other questions to add, comments are still open! Click here!
Hey there! I hope you’re doing well. ❤ Happy April to you! At the beginning of each new month, I love to make sure I have things I can be doing, focusing on, and accomplishing in the weeks to come. That is because there are few things harder for me than feeling unproductive! So, by having at least a few activities/tasks in mind that I can participate in and work toward in the new month, I’ll know that I’m completing something worth my time.
Last month, I shared a to-do list I wanted to work on throughout March (you can read that post here!). However, I have a feeling my family and I will be quite occupied this April, which is why I’ve decided to write down a focuses list rather than a to-do list! While it feels good to check specific things off, I know for a fact that won’t be possible these next few (maybe even several) weeks. Instead, I’ll be able to keep in mind certain areas of my life I need to work on, add to, begin, etc.
I’d love to know in the comments below what you’ll be up to in April! I hope that you have some exciting things planned, and that you’ll thoroughly enjoy this fresh new month. ❤ Let’s see what I’ll be up to!
Focuses For April
Family. From helping around the house to spending time playing games with my little brothers and sisters, there is a lot I can be doing with and for my family – and I know that’s where the Lord desires for me to spend most of my time! Being available to help and being the best daughter and sister I can be is definitely something I am mindful of at the moment.
Books. I can’t even tell you how many I’m hoping to read very soon! It’s been a long while since I prioritized having time to read, and that is something I’m finally able to do. At some point this month, I’ll share what I’ve been reading with you because I’m already really enjoying two that I recently bought!
Health/Fitness. It’s a journey that began this past December, one that I’m working on now more than ever before. I desire to feel nourished by what I eat, and I’d love to work out every day because it feels so good to get fit! Figuring out what works best for me is my current mission. ❤ I’ll probably be sharing a post that’s more in-depth soon!
Responsibility. I’ll be turning 18 next week (what, whaaat!), and with that will come some exciting new things! I’d love to handle all of this responsibly, especially when it comes to money.
Thank you so much for reading! As you can see, I’m hoping to spend my month accomplishing things in a few certain areas of my life. It is definitely less than what I’ve attempted to take on other months haha, but I think that’s a very good thing! I can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for me and my family this month, and I hope and pray that your April is beautiful, as well. ❤
Let me know in the comments below:
What are YOU focusing on this April?
Happy Monday to you!
Hello there, and Happy Friday to you! ❤ I hope you’re doing well 🙂 In this post, I will be looking back on how I spent the month of March, which I have to say was truly enjoyable as a whole! I accomplished many of the tasks that were on my to-do list for the month (which I’ll share below!), experienced some fun things with my family, and I also got back into blogging this month. I can’t wait to tell you about all of it!
How was your March? I really hope it was a good month for you, and also that you’re looking forward to April as much as I am! 🙂 Let me know in the comments below: what did you love about March? And what are you excited about in April? I’d love to know! Now I’m happy to give you today’s post. I hope you like reading it!
March’s To-Do List:
Checking Things Off
- watch some more movies. I’m very happy to say that I did this one! I usually don’t get around to watching new films, but I was able to in March because we bought different family films online and found other good movies at second-hand stores that we all enjoyed. My favorite of the month would have to be Jack, which Robin Williams is in, because it was SO good!
- continue to organize digital photos. I didn’t take as many photos as I would have thought I would in March, haha – and that’s actually a very good thing! I found myself living in the moment more these past few weeks, which means my camera wasn’t always out (: Because of this, my pictures folder is still quite organized, which makes me happy.
- read (at least!) one book. Because it was on my list, I did end up reading, but I only got around to my minimum requirement! In March, I read one cozy mystery on my mom’s tablet, which I ended up really enjoying – it’s called Alice In Murderland (the actual book is lighthearted, not matching the title whatsoever) by Samantha Silver. It was fun, witty, and I had no idea throughout the book who the culprit was! If you like mysteries, I definitely recommend this one. ❤
master my favorite settings on my camera.Because of different circumstances with my family, as well as uneven priorities, I did not work on my camera very much this past month. However, this is one of my main goals for April, so I will be carrying it over into next month’s list! finish the Spanish courses on Memrise.As it turns out, the last level on this Spanish course is much more difficult than I was anticipating! haha because of this, I’m giving myself more time, since I don’t want to overload my brain with funny says en español xD try a few new recipes.I did end up baking and cooking some throughout the month, using recipes I tried at different points last year, but I didn’t try anything new! I’ll be browsing Pinterest again soon to hopefully find some good new things to try.
- eat healthily and stay fit. Uhh I’ll give a yes and no on this one, hah! I wasn’t fully consistent because I did better and worse (it depended on the day) when it comes to what/how much I want to eat, as well as my daily activity level. It’s still something I’m working on, from overcoming a growing sugar addiction to being willing to exercise every day. I might write a post on this sometime in April – would you want me to?
- keep up with reading blogs. I did a pretty good job with this in March, which I’m really happy about! Staying up-to-date with talking to bloggers whose blogs I love the most is important to me, so I’m glad I could do that this month.
- slowly go through possessions that don’t matter to me anymore. It has definitely been a long process, and I’ve made sure before getting rid of anything that it will benefit me more to not have those things. A lot of decision-making has gone into this, but I am so happy with the progress I’m making! I’m thinking about writing a series sometime soon about simplifying life ❤
- continue interacting more with my brothers. There were different games we enjoyed playing together in March, but nothing too solid, if that makes sense. We only end up being interested in a game or activity at the same time for a short period of time, and then we have to find something else to do together, haha! I’m still thinking and praying about other things we could do together.
- have less screen time. I don’t know if I accomplished this one or not … well, I know I did the evenings I dedicated to reading some of the books I have! However, it’s still something I’m working on because I need to start choosing more screen-free activities to fill my time.
- help my mom around the house. My brother and I have recently been helping our mom out more with housework, which I know has really helped her ❤ However, I’m still in the process of getting into a routine so that I can easily remember my new duties 🙂 The reason I’m still working on this is because I didn’t realize until now just how much my mom does for our family! It’s a lot to handle even when it’s divided between three people (my mom, brother, and me), so not only am I happy to help out as much as I can, but I also salute her for being able to do all that she does for us! ❤ ❤ ❤
- stay focused on completing schoolwork. This was a priority most of the weekdays (as it should be!), but due to the cold that has recently been going around our house, I have a bit to catch up on. It was nice to focus on helping everyone get well again and forfeit a bit of schoolwork, but I’ll definitely get back to work in the weeks to come!
- get a haircut. I was happily able to do this on the first of March! My mom cuts my dad’s and brothers’ hair whenever they need it, which I think is awesome, and since I just needed a simple trim, she was able to take a few inches off my hair. I can’t tell you what a relief it is for my head to not be as heavy as it was (my hair is SO thick!), and even though the length hasn’t ended up being the easiest to style lol, I’m very happy with how it turned out.
- write a few blog posts a week. I did this one! Woohoo! It has been so nice to be active once again in the blogging community. ❤
Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed it – as you saw, I really did enjoy my March. 🙂 Aside from the sickness that has plagued us this past week, we all enjoyed ourselves! I’m looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for us this April.
I’d love to know in the comments below:
How was YOUR March?