Hi there! Welcome to Dreaming of Guatemala. ❤ I’m very excited that you’re here! I’m Maggie, the 19 year old girl who writes all the posts you’ll find on this blog. (Well, except for the guest posts, which are clearly marked as such.)
- I’m the oldest of five kids – after me, there’s Joshua (15), Samuel (8), Elizabeth (3), and Izzy (1). We all love spending time together playing games, laughing at silly jokes, and doing activities.
- I started Dreaming of Guatemala in January 2017 to give myself a fun hobby and creative outlet. I know the Lord has beautiful plans for my life, and getting to share all that He’s teaching me through the posts I write is so enjoyable!
- My relationship with the Lord began in January 2012, and His love for me and my adoration of Him is what keeps me going. ❤
- I graduated from high school in May 2018, and since then, I’ve enjoyed focusing on my hobbies, strengthening my relationships with my family, going new places, and trying new things.
- I can’t wait to have a family of my own, but until then, I’m very happy to help raise my baby sisters, be a friend to my brothers, and help my parents.
- I love comedy and making people laugh – one of my biggest daily goals is to enjoy laughing with the people I love!
- I’ve enjoyed photography since I got my first phone in 2014, and you can find many of my recent photoshoots showcased on my blog.
- I haven’t yet been to Guatemala, but I dream of the day the Lord will lead me there.
- My favorite blog posts to write are personal ones, photoshoots, and inspirational ones!
Last updated September 2019.