Skip to content
- I absolutely loooove peaches – I’ve lived in the Peach State my entire life, after all!
- Succulents meant a lot to me before they ever became a trend.
- I’m really good at keeping a beat when singing a song or listening to music.
- If I have coffee or soda any time past late afternoon, I can’t fall asleep and lay awake in my bed into the wee hours of the morning, questioning my life choices.
- My first blog, called Craftygirl5, was created in 2011.
- I’m always changing what my favorite movie is, but you can bet it will always be a comedy.
- For the longest time, I thought I was allergic to several foods … turns out, I just have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- My response time is insanely fast.
- One time, I had an Instagram edit account that had over 2k followers.
- I can wiggle my eyebrows individually.
- A few years ago, I ran into Christopher Walken at Trader Joe’s.
- My favorite singer (Leeland Mooring) gave me a hug in 2016.
- I’m ambidextrous – I write with my right, but I play sports and do sign language dominantly with my left.
- I tried to teach myself to play the electric guitar in 2013, but that didn’t work out.
- The Bible verse that means the most to me is Psalm 46:10 – “Be still and know that I am God.“
- I really need braces because I have an overbite, crowding, misalignment, and sometimes, I’ll accidentally bite my tongue until it bleeds.
- Throughout my teenage years, I wrote my own comic strip.
- Swinging on the swings at playgrounds was one of my favorite childhood activities.
- I used to have a pet guinea pig in 2009, but she died from kidney failure.
- I love doing voice impressions and riffing in character – there’s nothing quite like a good joke coming from a well-known role.
- When referencing famous people, I always call them by their first name, like we’re old friends.
- I prefer coloring with fine-tip markers over colored pencils or crayons.
- I’ve had perfect vision all my life, but I just started noticing a growing weakness in my left eye.
- I love having fairy lights up in my room.
- Finally, here’s a quote that means the world to me: “Treat yourself like someone you love.”
Like what you see here?
the rest of my blog
for much more!