What have you accomplished this week?
Hello! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. 🙂 ❤ Today, I am happy to share a new Little Accomplishments post with you! I’ve been adding to this series on and off for over two years, which I think is pretty cool! In the comments, all of you are invited to share what you’ve done (mainly the little things, but big things are fine, too!) over the past week.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- Did a little photoshoot with Isabella. (I love doing these as often as I can! When I went to a playground with my mom and sisters, I was pushing Isabella in the swings while my mom walked around with Elizabeth. I got some cute pictures [mainly because she’s such a cutie!])
- Freehanded some new sketches for the first time! (I have thoroughly enjoyed drawing Robin Williams’ characters [see those sketches in this post], but up until now, I was just recreating poses that had already been done. I decided to take this hobby to the next level and draw Batty Koda with new facial expressions and poses, and the outcome was rewarding!)
- Wrote this playlist post. (As I mentioned in the introduction, I’ve been wanting to create playlists like this for quite a while. I’m so happy I finally shared the first one! It features one of my favorite music albums 🙂 )
- Moved furniture around in my room. (I haven’t taken any pictures yet because it’s not quite done, but I’m excited about the new setup!)
- Began working on a new weekly post schedule. (It’s not quite finished yet, but it will be put into effect soon!)
- Watched Tea With Mussolini. (My mom checked this one out from the library for me, and I really liked it! It had a great cast, it had an interesting plot, and Luca is about the cutest character ever haha ❤ )
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below –
last Saturday through today!