Hi there! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. ❤ I’d like to thank Christina @ Christina and Camera for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’m excited to write about that today. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
7 Facts About Me
- My current favorite book of the Bible (which is almost always changing, haha!) is Hebrews.
- My favorite lunch at the moment is sesame ginger chicken and an egg roll. Yum!
- I recently found out that I love canned pineapple, but not fresh pineapple. It tastes really good while I’m eating it, but the aftertaste is crazy!
- It’s been one year since I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed.
- Something else I found out recently is that I don’t have combination skin (oily and dry); I just have oily skin. haha
- I love fake plants, but they are insanely hard to dust!
- I’m writing this post using the WordPress block editor for the first time, and it’s weirding me out a bit …
My 15 Nominations:
- Gracie @ A Light In The Darkness
- Leigh @ All You Need is Jesus
- Amelia @ Amelia in Hull
- Ariana @ Ariana’s Archives
- El @ Elated Books
- Grace @ Following Him Beside Still Waters
- Liz @ Home with the Hummingbirds
- T.R. Noble @ Inside Cup
- Shannon @ kittyp0p
- Lizzy @ Learning to Live : Struggling to Thrive
- Elana @ Made Beautiful
- Hannah @ the striped plaid
- Jess @ thebookofjess
- Gaby @ quaint & darling
(Feel free to write about this if you’d like to! If not, I completely understand.
I just want the bloggers I tagged to know how much I appreciate them!)
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have / are having a beautiful Tuesday. ❤