To learn more about this challenge and join it yourself, visit this page on my blog!
Day 13 – What’s In Your Purse
(starting from top, left to right)
- Alligator phone holder (Zoo Atlanta) – I keep the family’s gold iPod NaNo in this. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and I always keep it with me, although I end up using my phone for most of the music I listen to since we have Amazon Music. However, our iPod is still what I enjoy using for music in the car sometimes!
- Fossil handbag (thrift store) – I absolutely adore this little bag! It’s where I keep extra hair ties, and I usually keep hydra-cortisone cream in here as well (to treat mosquito bites in the summer), but I recently gave it to my family because we ran out of our other tube haha
- Wallet (Kohl’s) – All the normal stuff: cards, moneys, receipts, and my phone charger.
- WetOnes (Walmart) – Because who wants to get sick? Not I!
- Epipen (my allergist) – Betcha didn’t know this about me! I carry an Epipen on me, which my allergist prescribed to me last October when he found out I’m allergic to all trees, molds, grasses, and shellfish. *grins* Go figure.
- Pen / Notebook (TJMaxx) – I’m glad this prompt was included in the challenge, because I’m always misplacing the pen I keep in my purse! I retrieved a new pen so I could take the picture, haha.
- My purse (thrift store) – I suppose it’s actually more of a bag, huh? Oh, well.
Of course, I also keep my phone in my purse, but I had to use it to take the picture.