Hi there! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. 💜 There has been a lot going on in my life recently (most of which have been good things!), so I knew it would be fitting to share an update post today.
(This also may or may not be the post idea I’ve fallen back on because I didn’t have another more thought-out post ready for today. haha whoops)
Updates really don’t need much of an introduction lol, so I’ll just get right into this!
Little Life Updates
- I keep sharing photos of the sky as my featured images because THE SKY’S SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW. I don’t know if my perception of the sky has changed or what, because I feel like it has recently been so blue or PINK or clear and I keep photographing it. And even when I don’t, I use free stock photos of the sky because it’s beautiful elsewhere, too. xD I just thought this was something I should mention haha
- The church situation is still a beautiful one. ‘Beautiful’ is definitely my favorite word right now. In fact, it very accurately describes this season of my life! I’ve been slowly adjusting to how I’ll be part of this church, because there have been different things about it (such as figuring out whose Bible study I want to be part of) that will take time to decide on. I know that the Lord wants me to take it a day at a time and trust in Him, which I am learning to do. ❤
- The pictures I ordered online came in the mail! Most of them I sorted into my ‘2018’ photo box, but there are a few that will become some new wall decor. I can’t wait to show you!
- I’m going to an allergist next week. I’m happy my mom scheduled this appointment for me, because I NEED to pinpoint these sensitivities/possible allergies! Please pray that this appointment will go well for me so that I can stop hurting and begin healing. ❤
- Elizabeth said my name for the first time!! This enthusiastic two-year-old has been struggling with speech delays for a while now, so we rejoice over any progress she makes! Right now, one of the main things we’re helping her learn is all of our family’s names. I’ll never forget how happy I felt when she said mine for the first time. 💖
- It finally feels like autumn where I live. It came a bit later than it did last year. Now that it has arrived, I’m beyond happy that it’s here! I get to wear my fun fall shirts now, and cuddling up with a fuzzy blanket (or two) will always be fun.
- Blogging every day of October hasn’t been as easy as I’d thought. I definitely thought I’d have more than enough ideas to write posts about, since I was gone for two months and had accumulated different ideas over that amount of time. However, with the different changes going on in my life, that didn’t end up being the case. You may have noticed that some of the posts I’ve been doing lately were shorter than the ones I usually write and put a lot of time into, and while I always prefer to work hard on my posts, it has been necessary to share those short posts a few times.
- I’m currently in the process of cleaning up and organizing my room. Not the most exciting of updates, but you know how much I adore a clean work/living space! 😍 Right now, I’m focusing on my closet and desk drawers – things are coming along great. 👌🏼
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed seeing what’s been going on in my life, as well as what’s been on my heart, lately. 💕
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below!
Happy Thursday to you! 😊