Hi there! 💛 Happy Sunday to you (: Since I was thirteen years old, I have loved celebrating the little things that make life worth living. This desire was first prompted by One Direction’s song Little Things on their ‘Take Me Home’ album (I love all of those songs haha). While their take on the phrase was admiring all of the little things about a girl (or five girls … since there were five guys in the band? 😂), I took the meaning deeper and found reason to love every little thing in life that stands out to me.
So, in this post, the first of its kind, I’m going to compile lots of things that have been making up my happiness lately. I won’t give the backstory behind them, which will add to the simplicity of this post. 💖
I hope you enjoy reading about the little things I’ve been loving!
Loving The Little Things – October 2018
- Taking a very autumn vibes selfie 🍁;
- Buying myself a rose gold iPhone 🌹;
- Beginning to conquer the to-read books that I own 📚;
- Continuing to blog every day of October 🎃;
- Finding a church that goes on mission trips to Guatemala 🇬🇹💖;
- Singing along to fun songs with Joshua on long car rides 🎤;
- Starting my day early with a warm cup of coffee ☕️;
- Learning new ASL signs 🤟🏼;
- Making Isabella grin and laugh 😍;
- Feeling the cool breeze outside 🍂;
- Eating my favorite ice cream 🍨;
- Singing along to Macarena 💃🏻;
- And watching funny videos on YouTube ❤️
Thank you so much for reading! 😊💕 I had a wonderful time sharing these things with you. Let me know in the comments below:
What little things have YOU been loving this month?
Happy Sunday to you!