Hi there! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. 🙂 ❤ It has been several months since I wrote an introductory post like this, and I knew that one was in order after so much time of being away!
The list below includes different little facts about me – ten, to be exact. I was originally going to share twenty, but it ended up being so long that even I wouldn’t want to read it! xD Haha! Instead, I went through and picked out the ten that I liked the most. I hope you enjoy!
10 Facts About Me
- I prefer watching comedies over any other kind of movie. I used to watch a greater variety of films, from adventures and mysteries to romances and dramas, but now my go-to is comedies. *shrug* Just like I told my mom, if I’m going to enjoy a movie, I’d prefer to be laughing then getting emotional, solemn, or anxious. (That last one links specifically to psychological thrillers, which I recently found out I do not like.)
- I have several unidentified allergies. It started when I was a kid and had flare-ups after coming in contact with different materials (bad rashes) and being around guinea pig hay (sinus infections). In more recent times (haha), most of what I eat gives me abdominal pain, and at least once every week, I’m plagued with a massive headache that will not go away. Visiting an allergist and getting diagnosed is one of the biggest things on my to do list.
- I think I know how many kids I desire to have someday. I say ‘think’ because the Lord may very well change my heart toward this at some point, haha! For now, though, I adore the thought of having four kids – two my own, and two adopted. I need this to happen!
- I still want to go to Guatemala. I’ll talk more about this in a post coming out next week. ❤ For now, let me just say that through the ups and downs in my passion for this country, it is still very special to me!
- I don’t have problems with my hips anymore! My pre-teen and teenage years were greatly affected by my inability to run or participate in any sports. Now that I’m done growing, however, this has not been an issue for a long time! ❤ I can’t tell you how much of a that blessing that is to me 🙂
- According to the app Memrise, I have learned 2.5k Spanish words. What??!! Isn’t that insane? And the awesome part is that this wasn’t even required of me for school; I learned all of that just because I love learning foreign languages!
- I love going for long car rides. Living in an overpopulated area has yet to put a dent in my enjoyment of going for rides in the car – especially when I’m driving! I could easily go on a road trip where I was driving the entire time because I just love it. Getting to listen to music, exchange jokes with my family, and admire city/countryside scenery is one of my favorite ways to spend my time. 💚
- I have completely healed from my wisdom teeth surgery. Woohoo! I figured I would, but hey, it’s worth giving an update on 🙂 My jaw’s back to normal, my tongue isn’t tingly anymore (it was for the first three weeks post-op, haha), and my gums are happy and healthy. I’ve greatly enjoyed eating normally again these last few months! (Visit this category of my blog to read about my first major surgery experience!)
- I’ve been enjoying making healthy recipes recently. Different vegetable side dishes have been a lot of fun to try, and salads are great, too. I’m thinking about sharing some of these on my blog soon!
- Every day, I keep up with drinking the right amount of water. Do you remember the Plant Nanny app that I mentioned multiple times on my blog last summer? Since then, it has become increasingly easy for me to drink two liters or more of water every single day, which makes me really happy! While I did mention that I have different allergy-related issues previously in this post, I have seen awesome improvement in my overall health due to the increase in my daily water consumption.
Thank you so much for reading! I enjoyed getting to share these facts about myself – I hope that you could learn a bit more about who I am today. 🙂
Let me know some facts about yourself
in the comments below!