Hi there! I hope you’re having a fantastic day! ❤ In this post, I will be sharing with you some important updates about my blog. 🙂 Some of them are informative, and others I’m really excited about! I’m going to aim to share one of these posts from time to time to let anyone interested know about the little (and sometimes big!) changes I make around here on Dreaming of Guatemala. Thanks for reading!
Little Blogging Updates | May-June 2018
- I created a blog button! You can put it in your blog’s sidebar, if you’d like to share my site with others! I’d deeply appreciate it! 🙂
- I updated my About page. I’d love to know what you think of it! It’s one of my favorite updates so far – it lets new readers, and even ones that have been around for a while, know what I’m all about right now. Click here!
- At the moment, I’m posting every other day on my blog. This has worked SO efficiently for me lately! It gives me the chance to stay active in the community without it being a daily thing, which I really appreciate! Having an off-day every other day gives me a chance to work on upcoming posts without them being rushed. I love it and highly recommend that you give it a try if you like sharing three to four posts a week!
- I’ll be doing most of my blog post-reading on the weekends. I’ve found that catching up on reading posts is best done on Saturdays, but then there’s also that one week where I’m extremely efficient on a Thursday lol. Either way, if I end up coming by your blog later in the week than usual, please know that I’m still around and eager to read other bloggers’ newest posts! My next update goes along with this one:
- I’m now responding to comments every other day. I don’t want blogging to be something that takes precedence over real life, especially my family, and that means that responding to comments on the days I post is working best for me.
- My presence in the community will depend on my availability. I’m really hoping to get a job this summer, and I want to be around to help my family make the moving transition into our new house, so there will be days where I post something but I’m not on much.
- I’ll be doing blog coaching bi-monthly. Since I just did one for May, expect to see one for July at the end of next month!
- I’m working on updating my blog categories. Since starting this blog, I’ve added, changed, and moved different categories around, which has slowly killed easy navigation for my posts, haha! I’m fixing this by categorizing everything much more thoroughly, especially breaking down my personal posts and blog series. You can check them out in my sidebar, if you’d like!
Thank you so much for reading! I enjoyed letting you know the updates I’ve been making around here. I hope you have a beautiful week. ❤
Let me know in the comments below:
Do YOU like my blog button?
Happy Friday to you!