Hi there, guys! I hope you’re doing well. ❤ Happy Friday to all of you! I’m so happy we’ve gotten to the weekend, but I can’t believe how close we are to the end of March! With this in mind, I have decided to share an end-of-the-month to do list, so that I can make sure I’m finishing what I hoped to do throughout March.
I had originally thought about naming this post “March’s Last Hurrah,” haha, but then I noticed that by calling it that, I’m considering this upcoming week as the end of something – the last chance I have to get some accomplishments in. It’s not a fun way to live because then there’s this calendar deadline I’m living by, which is completely unnecessary. If you’ve been tempted to feel this way, as well, I’d love to encourage you to shift your thinking. While this month does have eight full days left in it, there’s no shame in letting a task carry over into the new month!
Prayer Request: It would bless me if you would pray for and send encouragement to my younger siblings, Samuel (6) and Elizabeth (1). They both have a stomach virus, and Samuel wasn’t doing well last night – he has a high fever right now. I’m really praying that the rest of us won’t get what they have and that they’ll feel better soon! ❤
Let’s check out what I’d love to get done this week (: Happy reading!
Little To Do List –
March 23rd, 2018
- Keep working on the 7th course of Spanish on Memrise and stay up-to-date on review words. (I’d been hoping to complete all of this in March, but the phrases I’m required to memorize in the last level are quite challenging, haha! I know I’ll get it done, but it’s definitely taking more concentration than I would’ve anticipated.)
- Begin reading some of the books on my TBR list. (I recently bought a few more books from a second-hand store that look amazing, so I’m excited about getting back into reading beginning with these! I’ll be sure to feature them in a post sometime next month once I’ve finished them 🙂 )
- Clean out my closet. (I did this recently, lol, but then I went and littered the floor with shopping bags and a few other miscellaneous things that need a place. *sighs* It shouldn’t be hard to do, so I just need to get around to doing it!)
- Make one more new dinner recipe. (I got to make dinner for my family a few times this month, and I really enjoyed it because they loved the dishes I made! Trying out one more this upcoming week is something I’d love to do.)
- Continue exercising and eating right. (I easily fall out of the habit of this, for some reason, but I need to keep up with this because I don’t like how I feel when I don’t! Power-walking a mile or two daily, as well as eating portion sizes and cutting down on sweets, is a must for me. I can do this!)
- Read more blog posts like this one. (I have my blogger friend, Jessica, to thank for sharing this gem on my Reader this morning! It really encouraged me, as I have been facing decisions as I near my eighteenth birthday that has been stressing me out a bit, but this inspiring post really helped me to change my thinking. I need to focus more on finding books and blog posts along those same lines to read because it helped me so much!)
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you’re doing well, and that you also have a blessed weekend. ❤