Happy Sunday, guys! ❤ I have a beautiful post by a blogger I just met this weekend to share with you. If you’re going through a tough time, or know someone else who is, PLEASE read this post and share it with others. It brought tears to my eyes as I was reminded by Jessica of how much each and every one of us matters, especially to the Lord! Don’t hesitate to reblog this beautiful list of encouragement for others to see, as well. The Lord loves you! ❤ ❤ ❤
- It does get better. Believe it or not but eventually it will get better.
- You are amazing!
- Sometimes God redeems your story by surrounding you with people who need to hear your past, so it doesn’t become their future.🙌
- Sometimes God assigns certain mountains to your life to show others that they can be moved.
- It may not feel like you’re making progress but believe me, you are. That’s why others are watching. Keep going.🏃💪
- Your breakthrough is not attached to the ones who tried to break you.
- Don’t give up. Things can change in an instant.
- We would miss you.
- You are loved! (Psalm 34:18) God is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- There is beauty in your breakdown. 💋
- For some, the only thing you did wrong was pick them! It’s not losing your life or sleep over.
- God created you for…
View original post 646 more words