Hello! Happy Saturday to you 🙂 ❤ I have some blogging tips I’d love to share on this fine weekend! I was thinking about how it’s hard sometimes to write posts and comment on blogs as much as we’d like to, so below, I have shared five tips that may help you find a better way to balance blogging with the rest of life!
If there’s ever a blogging topic you’d like me to cover, please let me know in the comments, because I’d be happy to help. ❤ I hope you enjoy today’s post!
5 Tips For Balancing Blogging With Life
1. Frequently re-evaluate why you’re blogging at the moment. Are you working on growing your audience right now? Or are you writing to help cope with something going on in your life? Your answer to this will help you see just how much time and effort you should be putting into blogging currently. There’s no shame in blogging less when life needs more of your attention; we all understand that our blogging friends go through stressful situations at times, and we’d rather them take a break when necessary than to keep posting. ❤ Juggling blogging with the rest of life can be a challenge, but we’ve all been there before!
2. Keep a list (that works for you!) full of blogging inspiration. For you, this could be post title ideas, topics you want to cover, photos that inspire you to write, some quickly-started drafts on your dashboard – whatever fuels your creativity! I’ve found over the months that a written list of potential titles and topics inspires me the most, so finding what works best for you is important. Try some of these ideas out and start (or continue) writing that inspiration down!
3. Choose a time during the week to write / blog. Having a certain day, or slot of time, etc, that you write the week’s post and read others’ blogs is something I’ve found to be helpful! That consistency helps create a wonderful habit, because then you’re training yourself to remember and make time to blog! This usually helps me the most with reading my friends’ blogs, which I love doing over one weekend instead of spreading it out through the week. It helps me to stay focused on what I’m reading (:
4. Hold yourself to a usual standard, without it being a burden.For example, at the moment, I’d love to share three to four posts a week. However, it may end up being more or less depending on what I write, and by reminding myself there will be differences in my blogging schedule per week helps me to remember that there will be inconsistencies. Keeping in mind what you’d like to share weekly / monthly is great, but never let it get to the point of making blogging unenjoyable.
5. Work on posts in steps. If you’re a blogger who has at least experimented with formatting, customization, and all of the other little things that go into constructing a blog post, then you’ll understand the benefits of this tip! Sitting down and writing it all in just one sitting is quite a feat for me, since I put so much into each post. So, if you’re like me, you’d probably appreciate breaking it down into steps. For example; come up with the title, write basic ideas, get pictures for post, write post, format text, choose tags, then post. These could be done over the course of a few hours, or a week! It depends on how much time you have available, and what you’re inspired to do. The key, as I’ve mentioned, is finding what works for you. ❤
Thank you so much for reading! Praying these tips will help you to blog happier and more comfortably (: Let me know in the comments below:
What are some of YOUR blogging tips?