Hey guys, and happy Saturday to you! ❤ I hope that your weekend is going well. 🙂 Shortly after I had breakfast this morning, I had a fun idea for today’s blog post, which is why I am here sharing it now!
Over the course of the whole day, I kept track of everything I did on the bullet list shared below. This means that from the point I woke up, all the way down to when I went to bed (which I will do right after publishing this!), you get a peek into what my life is like on relaxing weekends at home! I had a lot of fun keeping track of today, and I’m looking forward to doing it again at some point.
While there will definitely be days in my future with more going on than there was today, it was nice to capture what relaxed days are like at this time in my life. Getting a few things done and hanging out with my family was the eventual focus of today, and I absolutely loved it. It was quite relaxed, and we were all happy.
I often find myself wishing that my life was more full, providing me and my family with more activities to do and places to go … but man – I wouldn’t trade beautiful days such as this for the world. ❤
Being thankful for the present is something I desire to be mindful of, every single moment.
While it’s nice to have places to go and things to see, weekends like this are a huge blessing, too. (:
Introduction aside, I’ll be turning in for the night here shortly. Whatever time of day it is where you are, I pray that you’re doing well, and that you enjoy this post! ❤ Happy reading!
Bullet Point My Day –
January 20th, 2018
- Woke up
- Checked notifications on my phone
- Made my coffee and breakfast
- Read a blog post and a few chapters in a book
- Ate breakfast
- Read more of the book
- Cleaned and vacuumed my room
- Read the Bible and drank my coffee
- Played dress-up with Samuel
- Got ready for the day
- Commented on a few blog posts
- Cleaned up around the house
- Listened to music and organized photos
- Made my lunch
- Checked the mail
- Ate my lunch
- Had a brownie
- Gave Elizabeth her lunch
- Browsed phone a bit
- Read more chapters in my book
- Laid Elizabeth down for her nap
- Drank some water
- Tidied room and did stretches
- Power-walked 2 miles
- Played Wii game with Samuel
- Greeted my dad when he got home from work
- Ate snack
- Watched pet rescue videos with Joshua and Samuel
- Read some blog posts and the Bible
- Watched more pet rescue videos
- Had dinner with my family
- Watched a documentary
- Browsed my phone
- Worked on this post
- Got ready for bed
- Watched a relaxing video
- Went to bed
Thank you so much for reading!
May you have a beautiful evening or rest of your day. ❤