Hey there, guys! Happy Saturday 🙂 ❤ Recently, I have seen different bloggers write about what they’d like to get done on their blogs in 2018, and I thought that I would do the same – only I will be inviting you guys to share yours, too!
I think it’s awesome that the new year inspires the blogging community to step up their game by making little improvements here and there, and reaching higher, too. We all have different ways we’d like to blog this year, and today I have been thinking through mine.
Do you have 2018 blogging goals? Even if they are simply to post more or reach the next follower milestone for your blog, those are beautiful places to start. I’m sure that as we make our way through January, we will be able to more clearly see what direction our blogs are taking.
If you’d like to have some goal ideas to work toward this year, or would just like to get inspired, look no further! I have come up with 10 ideas for blogging goals in 2018. I hope they can motivate you, and that you truly enjoy blogging this year! ❤
10 Blog Goal Ideas
1. Find a new blog theme that you absolutely love.
2. Redesign the layout of your site.
3. Update your profile picture.
4. Write new types of posts / blog series.
5. Collaborate with other bloggers.
6. Get a printable calendar (like this one!) and plan out your blogging month.
7. Experiment with your photography skills to include in future posts.
8. Participate in a 7-day or 30-day writing challenge.
9. Look into going self-hosted (if you’re interested!).
10. Host a blog party or virtual get-together.
My 2018 Blogging Goal
Yes, I only have one true goal in mind when it comes to blogging this year! That goal is to simply blog comfortably. Just like I described in detail back on this post, writing current posts that make me truly happy to compose and share is what I am passionate about on WordPress this year. ❤
Let me know in the comments below:
What are YOUR blogging goals?
Do you have any suggestions for others?