Hello everybody! I pray that you’re all having a good week. ❤ Today, I have a collaboration post to share with you! Gracie from Through the Eyes of Gracie decided to join me by sharing our Christmas music playlists! If you’d like to see some of her favorite holiday music, definitely go by her blog! Now let’s look at my current and past favorite Christmas songs ❤ Hope you enjoy!
- Snowed In – Hanson. This 90’s boy band was my absolute favorite when I was between the ages of nine and ten!! I still think fondly of different songs by them, especially What Christmas Means to Me!
- Once Upon A Christmas – Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton. My mom has been playing these songs during the holidays since I was little, so I absolutely love this CD! I enjoy listening to most of the songs, but the title song means the most to me – I highly recommend that you listen to Once Upon A Christmas.
- Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer – Soundtrack. You’re lying if you tell me you don’t like this soundtrack! lol Just kidding, but I do think you’re missing out if you don’t like Rudolph, or haven’t listened to this music. I gave the link to the soundtrack on YouTube instead of Amazon because I couldn’t find it. I love every single song in the movie, but the Overture is especially good.
- Let It Snow – Beckah Shae. She’s one of my favorite Christian singers and cover artists (you have to check out her Christian song covers on YouTube!), and I’m excited about listening to this album this year. She has another Christmas album, as well, called Emmanuel! I can’t wait to listen to her rendition of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
- Christmas – Michael Buble. I really like his voice, but I haven’t listened to this CD much! I definitely need to this year. xx
- Born Tonight – Jamie Grace. This song is SO beautiful! Its lyrics are fantastic; I keep listening to it on repeat.
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Hannah Kerr. This is a new Christian singer I had the pleasure of meeting last year! She’s such a sweetheart, and she has a beautiful voice. I can’t stop listening to her jazz rendition of this traditional song!!
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Different Artists. I’m always humming this song in December; it’s such a sweet, soft song! Some of my favorite versions are by Zooey Deschanel and Matthias & Amanda Faye (see bulleted link).
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey. It’s a classic, haha! I only like a few songs by her, and this is definitely one of them. It’s so fun and festive.
- God With Us (You are Emmanuel) – Leeland. It isn’t specifically a Christmas song, but it really feels like it to me!
Thank you so much for reading, guys! One of the main reasons I love this time of year is because the music is so wonderful. ❤ Let me know in the comments below:
What are YOUR fave Christmas songs?