Hi guys! I hope that your Sunday is going well. ❤ At the beginning of this month, I shared my fall bucket list with you, and over the weeks, I have gotten to check many of those things off! I thought today would be a nice time to look at my progress, and maybe plan to finish everything else in November, too. Let me know in the comments below what you’ve been up to this fall!
My Fall Bucket List
- Take fall family photos. Done! Whenever there has been any picturesque moment, I have been sure to snapshot it. I’ve shared some of these photos on the post for this upcoming Tuesday!
- Have a campfire and roast marshmallows. Not yet. Both of my little brothers have made multiple small fires, but I haven’t roasted marshmallows with them yet. I really should!
- Bake an apple pie. Kind of! I made Apple Crumble instead, which I shared with you guys yesterday. I don’t have enough experience in baking yet to confidently bake an apple pie. But I will, someday I will!
- Go pick apples. Done! I went to one with my family at the beginning of the month, and we couldn’t have had a more beautiful, fun-filled day. I’m so glad we got to go!
- Enjoy the nice, crisp air. Definitely! I happily do this every fall; there is no way I under-appreciate the beautiful weather here at this time of year.
- Go on a hay ride. Done! This was included at our visit to Red Apple Barn, and when the dust wasn’t getting in my eyes (haha), it was a lot of fun!
- Watch the sunset. Done! Any time we’ve been somewhere with a nice view of the sky, I have enjoyed witnessing the beauty of that vast expanse at dusk. ❤
- Make a fall craft. Kind of. One afternoon, my mom, brothers, and I did a fall-ish activity where we traced our hands in such a way as to create an optical illusion – and we used fall colors – but that wasn’t the easiest thing to do, and I ended up getting glitter glue on mine, haha! I’m not sure if that counts …
- Make pumpkin bread. Kind of … my mom made some recently, but I have yet to myself. lol
Thanks for reading, guys! This fall has been amazing so far, and I’m so excited to see what November has to offer in just a few short days. ❤ Let me know in the comments below:
What have YOU been up to this fall?
thanks to jirah and elline for my signature! xx