Hey guys! Hope you’re all doing well. 🙂 xx A few weeks ago, I posted the first part to this ‘What I’m Grateful For’ series (which you can check out here), and today, I’m back with the second part! Making lists like these are such a beautiful way to see what we value most in life. It takes the focus away from what we want and don’t have, to all of the amazing things that we do have. ❤ If you’ve done a post like this yourself, I would love to read it! Just share the link in the comments below.
Again, this mini series is inspired by my friend Grace’s series, The Little Things!
I’m Grateful For …
- Games. I love them so much, and they’re a great way to pass the time! There’s a huge variety of different games available to play for free or at a low cost, from board games to card games to game systems to apps. I have a few solo games I enjoy doing by myself, but I prefer playing with my siblings (and parents sometimes, too) more.
- My phone. There are so many things I love being able to do on it! Aside from the blessing of having the ability to quickly text or call my brother or parents, I also listen to music, watch videos, play games, browse Pinterest, and take all of my pictures with it.
- Blogging. Quite an obvious one, haha! Blogging is such a beautiful thing. I love being part of this community!
- Libraries. This one goes along with books, which I mentioned in Part One, but I feel like it’s something all its own. If it weren’t for libraries, I would not have been able to read a fraction of the books I’ve read in my life, as I don’t have the money to buy all the books I’d love to read! I’m so glad that libraries exist.
- Nature. Any time I go somewhere with my family, you can always find me admiring the trees, taking pictures of any flowers we pass, squealing over any cute animals we come across, and standing with my head back, taking in the vast expanse of the sky. I am fascinated by nature, guys. I can clearly see the Lord’s handiwork in every part of it.
- Autumn. If it weren’t for this beautiful season, summer would overheat me and winter would freeze me. Haha! Alright, not really, but I do quickly tire of all the other seasons, which is why I look forward to and love the fall so much. The crisp weather, the beautiful decor, the scenery, the fall traditions, the food – what is there not to love?
Thanks for reading, guys! I’ll be sure to put up a Part Three at some point when I can compile together some more blessings. ❤ Let me know in the comments below:
What are YOU thankful for?
thanks to jirah and elline for my signature! xx