Hi guys! I hope that you’re all doing well. 🙂 I have something really exciting to share with you today! To celebrate the wonderful month of October, and because it’s been six months since I made the Awesome Blogger Award (haha ok not really), I decided to make The Fall Tag!! It’s this fantastic little tag where everyone answers the same 10 questions, then passes it on to all the other fall-loving bloggers they know. xx If you’d like to participate in this tag, comment ‘Tag me!’ down below, and you’re in!
Let’s get right into this!
The Fall Tag
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favorite fall outfit? I love pairing my crimson red tee with jeans and a blue and red plaid shirt tied around my waist. It makes me feel so festive!
- What is fall weather like where you live? Starting in late September and lasting until around mid-November, the air turns very crisp here in Georgia, and the leaves change to beautiful fall colors (red, orange, yellow, gold). It doesn’t rain very often in the fall (we had a bad drought last year!), but our bitter and rainy winters usually make up for that, haha.
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall? My year-round go-to is any caramel-flavored coffee drink. If I’m feeling really chilly, I’ll get it made hot, but I almost always prefer iced drinks!
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? We get out all of our fall decor on October 1st, which I absolutely love because seasonal decorations make me so happy!
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? We go apple-picking most years, and even if we don’t manage to do that, we love going to state parks. In Georgia, it’s too cold in winter and too humid in the warm months to really do anything out-of-doors, so we honestly spend most of our falls outside.
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? ‘Pumpkin Spice.’ A classic!
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. Last year, I went up to Jasper, GA with my family. We were on our way to a new farm we’d found online, but we stopped there to eat lunch and explore the downtown area. I took lots of pictures of all the beautiful scenery there, and after we finished eating, we drove further through the mountains up to where the farm was. That scenic drive was a wonderful experience, save the period of time when my parents thought we were lost, haha! When we got to the farm, I went zip-lining with Joshua (my first time, and it was amazing!), bought some apples (we were there too late in the season to pick some ourselves), and just overall had fun exploring everything that farm had to offer!
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? Honestly, I don’t think there are any for me. ‘Love Comes Softly’ is a pretty fall-ish movie, and I do love that one!
- What’s your favorite fall treat? Apple pie!! Although I would happily have that one year-round haha
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? I think that the one I wore these past couple of years (pirate) was the most creative! The dress I used was super authentic, and my mom helped braid thin strands of my hair, adding a few silver beads here and there, and a feather and wooden beads to a tendril in the front. I felt legit!
A Little Mad Smith || Amelia in Hull || Christ, Crafts & Cuisine || Incomplete Thinking || Kittyp0p || Maysa Rose || Oxria || Peeking Beneath || PrincessBlabbermouth| She Lives Love || Trail of Lights || Veronica Marie || and YOU! Comment ‘Tag me!’ down below!
Thank you soooo much for reading, guys! I would love it if you would participate in this tag with me. I absolutely love fall, and spreading the festivities to other bloggers is my goal for the whole of this month! ❤ Happy blogging!
thanks to jirah and elline for my signature! xx