Hi there, guys! Thank you so much for coming by today’s post. ❤ I am SO excited about this one in particular!! I’ve enjoyed writing all of the different posts for October (which is awesome, as I was wanting it to be fun haha), but this is one I’ve been wanting to do practically the whole time I’ve been blogging. I finally had all the right things to be able to do it (clothes, pictures, ya know), so here I am!! This is my very first Outfit Of The Day! ❤
As I’ve probably mentioned before, and as you can most likely guess, fall is my absolute favorite season! There are so many things I love about it, but to name just a few, the weather, beautiful warm colors, food, and the clothing! Finding fall outfits to wear when it’s chilly outside is lots of fun, and the one that I’m sharing today is one of my favorites so far!
Let’s check it out!
The wind was rebelling a bit, don’t mind my hair, haha!
First off, this outfit is SUPER comfy, and I love how all the colors go together! The wristwatch was a last-second decision, but I ended up loving how it paired with everything else.
Side note: this photoshoot gave me soooo much anxiety because I get really self-conscious when someone’s taking my picture. I much prefer to be the photographer, but my desire to write this post helped me battle the nerves. I’m happy with how the pictures turned out, but just know that it took some effort, haha!
Alright, so let’s talk about where I got everything!
- T-Shirt – Kohl’s. It’s super soft and comfy, but definitely attracts more lint than I’d prefer in the wash, haha!
- Plaid Shirt – Target. It totally screams “fall” at me, and while I love everything about it, I prefer wearing it around my waist than as an actual shirt!
- Purse – Thrifted. It stood out to me sometime last year when I was walking around Goodwill because I never see purses like it there! It was a steal for only a couple of dollars, and was in like-new condition.
- Black Jeggings – Thrifted. I was so excited when I found these about a month ago at a local thrift shop. They are so comfy and modest! My only complaint is that, after wearing them for a while, they begin to loosen and slide off my waist slightly, but nothing disastrous has occurred yet, lol.
- Shoes – Famous Footwear. They’re very comfortable and go with practically everything I own!!
- Watch – Thrifted. I would wear it all the time if I could, but it doesn’t go with very many of my clothes. I love it sooo much, though!
If you have any specific questions about what brand the items are, how much they were, or what size they are, I’d be happy to find that out for you!!
Thanks so much for reading, guys!! I loved making this post, and I’m planning on sharing at least one more OOTD this fall!
thanks to jirah and elline for my signature! xx