What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome to this version of Little Accomplishments!
Why hello there, everyone! Happy Friday 🙂 I am very happy to share this post with you guys today. I’ve been meaning to mention some of the accomplishments I shared below in previous posts, but never ended up doing so, so they have been included today.
I made the title a bit different than normal to include some accomplishments that were more than ‘little,’ as some people found it strange that I would list huge, exciting things as seemingly unimportant! That wasn’t my intention, nor was I trying to brag, but that’s how some saw it. So, without further ado, let’s look at these accomplishments!
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
Recently, I …
- caught up on a month’s worth of Spanish. (After keeping up with lessons of language learning nearly every day for all of 2017, I gave myself an unofficial break in September. It was much-needed, and I was more than happy to come back this past week! I caught up on missed reviews and aced [most] of them, and learned a few new words. For the most part, though, I went back and relearned ones I hadn’t in a while.)
- reached 1,100+ followers on my blog. (I would like to give you guys a huge thank you!!!! ❤ I was SO excited when I got the notification sometime last month that Dreaming of Guatemala had reached 1K. It’s the first blog of mine that has gotten anywhere near that number!! I had no idea how to celebrate, so I didn’t mention it, but I want you guys to know that I am extremely grateful that you take the time to read my posts and leave such sweet comments. You always brighten my day! xxx Again, thank you so much!)
- organized all of my digital photos. (I am extremely happy about this one!! I’ve been meaning to do it for months, and I finally did it. Pictures are organized, others were gone through, and I named all of the videos I have, dating them, as well. It took a few weeks, but it was worth it!)
- furnished my room for the fall. (I absolutely love it!! I’ll do a post on that soon, since I got some nice pictures 😀 )
- learned the minor chords on the piano. (After teaching myself to play How Long by Jordan Feliz, I caught on to how the minor chord scale works and taught myself all of them, too. While I’m happy to have those memorized, practicing chords and scales and parts of songs is the boring part of learning an instrument, even though it’s definitely essential, haha!)
- got my October post schedule in order. (I haven’t done that in quite a while; I would rough it and just share posts as they came to me, lol [which I still enjoy doing sometimes, actually!], but I also appreciate having a tidy post schedule. Next week is already all figured out! Woop-woop!)
- baked some new treats. (The first one I made went up in a post earlier this week, and the next one will appear on my blog sometime this month, too! They tasted great; my family and I very happily ate every bite haha)
- watched ‘Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.’ (Since taking the subject in school where I watch movies to then analyze, I have found a few film treasures along the way – movies that I could easily watch over and over again for pleasure, haha! The two that stand out to me the most are the films with Paul Newman and Robert Redford; ‘The Sting’ and now ‘Butch Cassidy.’ They are both fantastic actors, and them being a duo in two different movies has been such a blast to watch!! I should probably do a review of both of those movies, as I have so much I could say about them haha)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!
thanks to jirah and elline for my signature! xx