Hello there everyone!! How’s your Monday going? (: The weekend is sadly over, but hey, it will be back before we know it! On top of that, always remember that we have the power to make today the best day ever, even if it is a Monday. ❤ Just a bit of weekly motivation for you there, as I definitely need it at the beginning of the week!
For this post, I’m back with another award, as I’ve really enjoyed doing these lately. xx Two different wonderful bloggers gave me this award, so I’d like to shout out to them here!! Patsy from Patsy Arts is a lovely girl that I recently met in the blogosphere – she shares all of her beautiful artwork and photography over on her blog. I really like her site! The other blogger is Princess Blabbermouth, whom I’ve known for a bit longer. Her posts are always cracking me up. I love her sense of humor, and reading all the different posts she shares is such a joy! I highly recommend that you go check out those bloggers and their awesome blogs.
Now, let’s do this award!
My answers to Patsy’s questions!:
- What is your favorite Disney movie? Ooh Robin Hood, most definitely! It never gets old; I could watch it all the time.
- Do you prefer cooking or baking? For most of this year, it was strictly baking, but now I love a good balance of both.
- How long do you do blogging? Do you mean on a daily basis? ‘Cause if so, then too much, haha. In case you meant how long have I been a blogger, seven years.
- Favourite memory? Meeting my favorite band (Leeland) was one of the best moments of my life so far. I still need to write a post on that experience!
- Are you a gamer? I love a good strategy game every now and then, but no, I wouldn’t consider myself a gamer. I’m just a person who loves playing games sometimes. I think there’s a difference? haha!
- What social media do you use? Twitter, Pinterest, and Goodreads!
- What is your favorite quote? “Invest in those who invest in you.”
- Do you play any instrument? Yes; the piano keyboard.
- Use three words to describe yourself. Creative (especially in writing), funny (I’m always cracking a joke), and curious (I love coming to better understand the world around me).
- Do you watch any YouTubers? I used to, but I don’t anymore.
On to the questions Princess passed on!:
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to their readers? I have a few things: good content, a solid online presence (whether that’s posting a few times a day or once a week, it depends on the blogger), and thoughtful conversation in the comments section!
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog? I read lots of other blogs and am always talking to my buddies here on WordPress, and many of them come by my blog, as well. I also tag accurately so others can find me through the Reader 🙂
- Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why? If I’m always showing up in your notifications, then you are someone I truly admire as a blogger! Y’all know who you are ❤
- What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic? Well, for months I loved writing posts about the Lord, and that has slowly (sadly) gotten harder to do. It may be because I have so many different topics to write about that that one gets pushed to the side, but I really think it’s simply where I am in my walk with the Lord. 🙂 To answer the question, writing about one’s favorite topics can actually be harder than one would think.
- Can you tell us a little about yourself? I am seventeen years old, I love the Lord and my family, blogging is my favorite thing to do, I’m always listening to music, and one day I desire to work in the mission field. ❤
- What would be your ideal working environment? Probably a place that serves coffee – basically, a cafe!
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year? I’d love to develop more patience and understanding for those around me, as well as for myself.
- Tell me about your proudest achievement? I completed five Spanish courses on a language learning app over the course of about eight months! That’s over 1700 words and phrases!
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging? Since I answered that above^ I’ll give a blogging achievement here: keeping up with a blog for this long (all of 2017 so far) has been an absolute joy, although quite difficult at times! (Remember the May blogging challenge, guys? haha)
- What’s your best advice for making money online? I have very little knowledge of maintaining an online business or anything like that, so I really couldn’t say. However, bloggers, Etsy shop owners, and YouTubers all get lots of greenbacks for what they do, so becoming one of those might be the way to go!
My questions for you:
- What’s something you did recently to make someone else laugh or smile?
- Where’s somewhere that you loved visiting?
- What are your bag/purse essentials?
- What’s at the top of your bucket list?
- One of your favorite inspirational quotes?
- Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
- Which celebrity crush have you had for the longest?
- Favorite type of treat?
- Your favorite song to listen to on road trips?
- What was the best moment of your week so far?
- What’s one piece of advice you have for other bloggers?
Thanks so much for coming by my blog today, guys! I have a very fun post to share with you tomorrow; I loved writing it and can’t wait for y’all to see it. 🙂 Also, congratulations to my nominees – thank you so much for doing what you do!!