What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
Why hello there, everyone! My goodness, how in the world is it Friday again? 😂 Does anyone have the answer? lol! 💚 Anyway I hope that you’re all doing well and are as excited as I am that the weekend has come back around for us to enjoy! 😀
I have been working on so many different things things recently. Those have mainly been music-, blog-, and organization-related, and as you all know I love those three things SO much, so life has been a blast!! After that bout of sickness my family and I went through, it has been a huge blessing to have an enjoyable week that was pretty much back to normal for us. Among the things I accomplished, I was able to do something I’ve never done before (it’s the second thing mentioned in the list below – check it out!), all of my 12th grade school subjects have been lots of fun and very educational (hush Maggie, your nerd is showing hahaha #homeschoolerforever), and … well, I’ll keep talking about how life has been for the rest of this post! I won’t continue to ramble on right here! 😂💜
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- completed Spanish 5 on Memrise. (YAS! I’m always excited when I finish another level of these awesome language learning courses. Although I must say, I’m also sad because I’m getting ever closer to the end of these lessons! [By the way, I shared a picture of Spanish 6 below because I’m excited about learning that next.])
- learned to play a song on the piano. (Guys. This is my most favorite accomplishment ever!! ❤ I looked up the piano chords to Jordan Feliz’s How Long [which has been my favorite song for months now] and, with the chords that I found, I was able to teach myself to play the tune and sing along with it, too! When I’m a bit more confident, I’d love to share a video playing it for you guys! That would be so cool!!)
- went through my phone. (That means that I cleared off apps I’m not using, transferred all photos and videos … everything that monthly phone maintenance entails!)
- tidied my room. (This includes dusting and cleaning my desk, dusting the piano keyboard [it needed it], and straightening everything on my bookshelf!)
- went through the books on my bookshelf. (Special thanks to the pretty way I’ve arranged my books, this was hard to do, haha! But as shown in the picture of my room somewhere above, I found a way to make everything still pretty, even with some of the books missing. x I’m donating some, and others I’m keeping elsewhere because they’re more like reference books [baby names, tree reference guide, etc.].)
- finished reading King John. (I mentioned this on my reading list post earlier this week, and I must say that I really enjoyed it! It’s definitely Shakespeare’s most underrated play. If you like reading Shakespeare, I’d recommend giving King John a try!)
- began reading The Merchant of Venice. (Eh, not as gripping to me as King John was, but I’ll still read it. The characters are pretty cool – and funny, too!)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!