Hi again, guys! This is a bit of a bonus post I wanted to put up today because I’ve been meaning to write it for a while – not only because it has been so long since I did an award post, but also because a wonderful blogging friend of mine made this one!
Back in June, Maha from Beyoutiful created her own award – The Sweet Blogger Award! It is for “bloggers who are inspiring writers and beautiful souls and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care! They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and supportive in making them a better blogger 🙂 ”
That is just the sweetest reason ever to make an award! 💖✨ Thank you so much for nominating me for it, Maha – I’m excited to get to write about it now, even though it did take me a while to do it!
- What is one thing you would change if you were to go back to the past? Sometimes, I wish that certain scary or sad events hadn’t happened in my life, but I know that without those experiences, I wouldn’t be as strong, my faith in the Lord wouldn’t be as strong, without those things. So, I wouldn’t go back and change a thing. ❤
- What is the story behind your blog and what made you start one? I have loved blogging since I was ten years old, and at the beginning of this year, I knew it was time for me to start another blog! (All of my old ones are inactive or were deleted.) My Guatemalan calling, as well as my love for writing about the things I admire in life, is what always has me so excited to blog.
- Which blogs are your favorite and why? Most recently, I have been enjoying Kittyp0p, Elle Online, Veronica Marie, and Beyoutiful the most!
- Who has been a big inspiration in your life? My mother! She is always inspiring me to be a better daughter, sister, friend, and student. I don’t know what I’d do without her. xxx
- What else do you like to do (hobby) other than blogging? I love writing stories, reading novels, digital photo editing, watching movies, studying different subjects I’m interested in (especially history and science), and singing / listening to music!
- What is your hidden talent? I’m really good at graphic / blog design – oh, and American Sign Language!
- Are you pursuing the same dream that you’ve had since childhood? Yes; I am still a writer, and no; I’m not an animal caretaker or veterinarian.
- What are a few things on your bucket list? Go horseback riding, travel around Europe, and publish one of my books!
- What traits make you unique and stand out from the others? I love joining in on intellectual conversation. Whether that’s about the Lord, history, science, or another subject I know lots about, learning what others know is always fun to me, and sharing my own knowledge is a joy, too.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a blogger? I’m good about coming out with new content every week and being consistent with that, but I’m always falling behind on reading others’ blogs!
I Nominate …
My Questions For You:
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
- Your favorite song at the moment?
- Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
- If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What are a few things you love to do?
- Your favorite moments from 2017 so far?
- Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
- A few places you want to go?
- Something that never fails to make you grin?
- What are you thankful for?
Thank you so much for reading, everyone! I loved getting to write about your award, Maha, and I hope that some of my nominees will enjoy writing about it, too! ❤