Hello everyone! I pray that your Tuesday has gotten off to a beautiful start. xx
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! On Sunday, my mom did a post for me (which you can read here) that updated you guys on how I was doing, and after a tiring weekend, I am finally feeling better today. Reading all of your comments brought a big smile to my face – I can’t thank you enough for making my day! I’ll work at responding to your comments later today, but for now, I have my senior year of high school to start. xxx I’ll share more on how that goes in the days to come!
July was quite a long month for me, as I spent two of its weeks away from blogging, and another week, I was very sick! Time was crawling most of that time, but like I’ve mentioned, I needed that break, but I am still sick – and slowly getting better. 🙂 I’m very glad that August is here now – and on that note, I’d like to wish all of you a happy August 1st!
What did you get done in July? And what do you want to get done in August? Let me know in the comments below! But before we get on to that, I’ll go over what blogging goals I met this month, what I accomplished on my break, and what I’m looking ahead at doing throughout August.
This month on my blog, I …
- reached 800 followers. (Thank you all SOO much! I was very excited when I saw that I’d reached this number. All of your support means the world to me!)
- got my drafts in order. (This was on May’s blogging goals list, and I finally attained that now, haha!)
- reached 5k total comments. (Ahhh! I really can’t explain how happy that makes me. xx Although, one must remember, at least half of that number is me. Two thousand and five hundred of those comments … are mine. So really, I’ve gotten over two thousand comments, haha, which is still absolutely awesome!)
- got better about staying up-to-date with the blogs I’m following. (But then I went and got sick, and fell behind again! Such is life … )
- connected with new bloggers. (Just a few, but like you guys know, I was sick this past week. Meeting new bloggers is my main blogging goal for August!)
- updated my ‘About‘ page. (It’s still a work-in-progress, but I’ve nearly gotten it how I want it.)
- added new widgets to my sidebar. (I mentioned this on my last Little Accomplishments post, and I’m really liking how the new widgets look!)
What I Accomplished on My Break
- Started exercising more.
- Found a yoga instructor that I like (Caroline Williams) and started taking yoga lessons.
- Went through the digital photos I’d fallen behind on organizing.
- Got back into reading and continued with my A-to-Z Reading Challenge.
- Connected with others on Twitter.
- Read more of my favorite play, Hamlet.
- Researched for my Mayan story and wrote down scene ideas.
- Continued learning Spanish.
- Got back into coloring in the adult coloring book I have.
- Continued learning Spanish on Memrise.
- Watched a few episodes of Poldark.
Goals for August
- Connect with new bloggers.
- Find a nice weekly posting schedule that works for me.
- Completely update my ‘About’ page.
- Focus on completing my new schoolwork.
- Work on my Mayan story.
I hope that you’re all having a beautiful day so far! Thanks again for all of your sweet comments. ❤ Make sure you let me know in the comments below:
What are YOUR August goals?