What have you accomplished this week?
Hello everyone – how are you all on this fine Friday? Welcome to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
You know what I just realized? It has been a full month since I did one of these posts!! 😱 What?! That’s crazyyy 😂 I figured five weeks was enough time away from this enjoyable Friday series, so I’m back for another one today.
((Quick Life Update: It turns out that my cold is actually strep throat, a sickness I get quite often. I feel soooo bad today 😭 I can’t talk, can barely eat … Please keep me in your prayers, guys!!))
As you guys can probably guess, I got lots of things done on my blogging break, but I’ll go more into detail on what those things were on the post I’ll be doing on the first of August. For my Little Accomplishments, I’ll just mention what I achieved here recently.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
Here recently, I…
- completed a few different coloring pages. (I absolutely love how they turned out!!)
- updated my blog’s sidebar. (Wanna take a look? Haha it has been forever since I added any new widgets, and the ones I decided on are pretty cool.)
- finished reading three books. (A book on Guatemala, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and a lovely novel called The Island of Heavenly Daze! The last title I mentioned is the first book in a series of five, so I’m super excited to check out the rest of those!)
- cleaned up my room. (I dusted, organized … normal stuff! I do it every once in a while)
- learned some of the major piano chords. (My piano learning progress is going slower than I’d like, but oh well. Such is life! I’m taking it a day at a time and learning as I feel inspired.)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!
I hope that you all had a fantastic week, everyone, and that this upcoming week will be amazing, too!