Hello everyone! ❤ How’s it going? I hope that you are all doing well. If you’re in the US, did you have a good 4th of July weekend? Mine was fantastic! 🙂
Unfortunately, I have some sad news to share with you today. As a matter of fact, it’s happy for me, but I’m also sad about it. *sighs* I guess there’s no easy way to put it.
I need some time away from blogging, so I am taking three weeks off from being on WordPress.
In this post, I’ll share with you why I’ve decided to do this, what I plan to do while I’m away, and where else you can find me online if you’d like to stay in touch!
Why I’m Going Away:
- I’m working on a story. Ahh this is the most exciting part, and also the main reason! It would be impossible for me to spend my writing time on story research if I were to be post planning, too. That’s why I really need this break; to solidify what my story will be like (I need to pick a plot and develop characters), so then I can eventually begin writing it. I’ve already penned down full scenes that honestly have me SO excited for what the full novel will turn out to be! Also, if you’d like a hint as to what it will be about, here’s a picture clue:
- I need to recharge. My blogging inspiration hit a high last week, and then suddenly … it dropped to zero. Haha! Then I came up with a great story idea and my blogging drive was really done for, lol. During my time away, I’ll slowly work on new post ideas, and learn how to better plan posts that I enjoy doing weekly. It’s a learning process.
- I need a detox. This time away will do me so much good! I won’t be attached to my phone half as much as I am now, and I’ll be able to focus on doing other things that are important aspects of my life, such as growing closer to my family, writing, and playing the piano. Don’t get me wrong, blogging makes me extremely happy, and I love getting to be there when someone has just published a post, and I love quickly responding to comments, but I need a break. I really do. I’ve become
a tadtoo obsessed.
Goals For While I’m Away
- Plan and write this mystery story. And it’s going to be epic. lol
- Really focus on piano-learning and Spanish-mastering. As you know, I already do these things, but I have to go to so much trouble to squeeze them in to my daily schedule, it’s crazy. No longer!
- Decide how I want to blog when I come back. I’d like my weekly posting plan to be a little different, I think. If I do decide to focus on different topics once I’m back, I will appreciate having decided on this before I return.
- Go through things I’ve fallen behind on. This mainly has to do with digital picture organization at the moment, but I’ll probably add to this task as the break goes on.
- Exercise and stretch more. I fiercely struggle to stick to this because each time I try to get fit and toned or whatever, I hurt myself lol, but I’ll take this slowly. I will eventually be a flexible yogi, and I will have toned abs and arms. ONE DAY!
- Watch Poldark Season 2. What a strange thing to have on a goals list. But it’s true. It was just released on Amazon Prime, and I intend to eagerly watch each episode while drooling over my character crush (not telling who. Or can you guess?).
Where You Can Find Me
I’m on Twitter, Pinterest, and I have my email, too! ( email@example.com ) If you follow me on Twitter, I give funny life updates with relevant gifs a lot of the time, and on Pinterest, I’ve mainly been adding to my story’s board, where I keep a large amount of my story inspiration. You should totally check that out if you’re interested! Last but not least, if you want to directly send me a message, I respond to all emails usually within a day, so feel free to reach out; I’d love to chat with you.
I am very sad about this parting, but it is so desperately needed that I am still looking forward to it. 🙂 xxx
Today and tomorrow, I’ll be responding to all the comments I get and posting one last Spotlight Saturday for the month. I’ll also catch up on all of your blogs so that I won’t be behind on any new posts when I go away. 🙂
From Sunday, the 9th of July, until Sunday, the 30th of July, you won’t see me around. I’ll probably post again on August 1st, but we’ll see!
Thank you all sooo much for your continued support. I will miss you all so much! ❤ I’d definitely love to talk to you on Twitter, Pinterest, and via email, so contact me if you’re interested in staying in touch! xx
I hope that you guys have a blessed and happy July!