Hi guys! How are you doing today? I’d like to wish all of you a very happy and joyful July 1st!! It really feels like summer is here now for us in the southern United States; the temperatures are rising, random storms keep sweeping through, I’m very relieved when I can feel the AC blowing into the room or our van … haha, summer has definitely arrived!
As you may have already seen, I posted this week’s Spotlight Saturday this morning, and I wanted to do this bonus post along with it to go over the ‘now’ blogging goals that I mentioned during the May blogging challenge to see how many of them I reached, and how many of them I’d still like to reach. Haha I have no idea what the percentage of completion will be!
Blogging Goals from May
- reach 400 followers. (Yes!! Thank you all so much!)
- get to 3,000 all-time comments. (Yes! WOOT)
- reach 10,000 all-time blog views. (Yep! Isn’t that crazy??)
- finish up with the blogging challenge and get back to regularly scheduled posting (haha). (Yeah, and I quite enjoyed how normal my blogging month of June was!)
- get my drafts in order. (Pretty much, yeah. I’m thankful to have more posts to work on over time and not be starting new drafts over time anymore)
- do a better job of planning upcoming posts. (Yes! This is usually on a week to week basis, as I mentioned yesterday,
- check out all of the new posts in my Reader daily. (Oh goodness, I have been failing on this one. But you have my word, I will and slowly am getting better about staying up to date on all of your awesome blog posts, guys.)
- find a few new blogs a day to read and comment on daily or every other day. (That always ends up being a harder venture than one would expect, so I can’t say that I can check this one off. But I do try.)
- write more posts on blogging tips, my blogging experience, etc. (Yes, I actually have, but I haven’t posted them yet! Sometime soon!)
- interview a total of 10 different bloggers. (Well, I posted my ninth this morning, so not quite yet lol)
- write more posts on earth-friendly topics. (Not yet but I need to!)
- share a total of 15 different treats that I’ve tried, with pictures and the recipe. (Yes! I posted my 17th one this past Thursday!)
- share some short stories and/or chapters of stories that I’ve written. (*sighs* Not any time recently. I’ve been putting all of my writing energy into blogging this year, and that hasn’t left much room for creative writing, unfortunately.)
I’m so happy right now! I got way more things done blogging-wise than I thought I had, lol. And as for the ‘later’ blogging goals list on that same post, I haven’t completed any of them (which is perfectly fine, as they’re all a bit of a stretch to reach in a month and a half, haha), so I won’t bother copying the list to this post, as well.
And now, to end out this post looking to the future and not the past, here is my list of July goals!
Goals for July
- keep a nice post schedule in order (as the inspiration comes).
- continue to bake and post recipes weekly.
- interview more awesome bloggers.
- go back to posting inspirational posts on Sundays.
- organize behind-the-scenes stuff (pictures, drafts, etc)
- continue to avidly learn the piano keyboard.
- watch more piano lessons and tutorials on YouTube.
- keep up with Spanish on Memrise.
- focus on being patient, thoughtful, and attentive. (Read more about that here.) ❤
Thank you so much for reading, everyone! I hope that you have a beautiful day!
How about you?
What are YOUR July blogging / real life goals?