Hello everyone! ❤ This morning, I’m going to be sharing a bit of a ramble/thoughts post instead of something a bit more planned out (like I usually do, haha) because I didn’t have anything else ready. My beautiful planner works extremely well when I know what posts I’m wanting to do well in advance, but for days like this … there isn’t much help to be found.
I like to think that I’m a better planned and more organized blogger, and most of the time I am – just only when the inspiration’s there. During times when I don’t set as much time aside for post writing, and/or I haven’t pondered what to write about, I get really stuck. I like posting a couple of times a week, but sometimes that isn’t possible, at least not planned out ahead of time.
Anyway! I’m straying from the point of this post. Today, I’d like to share my thoughts with you in a tidy, as-it-comes-to-me list because I’ve had a lot on my mind recently, and I’d like to have a place to express them. 🙂 I wrote most of this last night, so I didn’t have enough time to find pictures (aside from the featured image), but I hope this post will still be a joy to read. Let’s get into this!
- I have memorized nine of the twelve major piano scales I’ve been working on for about a week and a half. Originally, I wanted to have all of them memorized by today, but that didn’t work out, so I’ll keep practicing them this upcoming week.
- I finished reading Head in the Clouds a few days ago, and I posted my review of it yesterday evening! You can read it by clicking here. 🙂
- I’m already over halfway through another book by Karen Witemeyer (A Tailor-Made Bride), which I’ll probably also review sometime soon. Haha!
- I found a great history series from the library recently, but I had to return them without even getting through the intro of the first one because I’ll need to dedicate more time to each country’s history and not read them all at once. I look forward to reading them one day, just not today.
- My mom went to the OB/GYN yesterday and had another ultrasound done, and the text she sent me with a picture of my new little sibling warmed my heart so much! He/She has a beautiful heartbeat and still looks like a sweet little jellybean. It took me a while, but I have now been able to warm up to this precious child. ❤
- I’ve gotten back into baking now, which makes me really happy! I want to bake at least once a week, not only so that my family and I can have homemade desserts around the house, but also so that I can blog about them weekly like I was for a while!
- I didn’t get around to watercolor painting, but I’m planning on doing that today. I’ll have to decide what I want to paint first, though …
- I need to go through my phone again and free up space; I always seem to be getting behind on clearing up apps and going through pictures.
- My room and closet are a little bit messy because I safety-proofed everything yesterday afternoon so that my baby sister could come in there (she’s never able to because there are too many things within her reach), then yesterday evening I put everything back. It wore me out and there are still things that don’t have a place haha
- Recently, I’ve been reading in Hebrews, Psalms, John, and Proverbs in my Bible. All four books have been encouraging and inspiring me, and I am so thankful that the Lord is helping me through their words. ❤
- This past week, I planned out nearly two full weeks of blogging and that was an absolutely amazing feeling. I’ve been blogging on a day-to-day basis for so long! Predetermined post schedules provide so much peace of mind. If you have enough blogging inspiration, I highly recommend it.
- Right now, I’m reading Hamlet for the fourth or fifth time (I’ve lost count)(I went ahead and counted, turns out it’s the third time who knew) and I’m perusing the CliffsNotes I own along with it. I fall more and more in love with this play each time I read it.
- I’m thinking about trying out dinner recipes and sharing them on Thursdays. I have my eye on an awesome Terryaki Chicken and Rice dish Eva made not too long ago – every time I see those pictures, I get so hungry!
- It’s getting hotter – and rainier – here in Georgia. I’m liking the AC more and more again. ❤
- I’ve fallen a bit behind again in my Spanish learning, but I always seem to manage to catch back up again. I’ll be back to learning in no time. 🙂
Thank you for reading, guys! How about you?
What has been on YOUR mind lately?
Happy Friday! ☺️💖