What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
Hellooo guys! Man, this week was so productive for me, it was a bit overwhelming haha! I looove getting things done, don’t get me wrong, there was just so much productivity happening this week that it was a bit much lol 😱
I’m debating over whether to pick the best ones to share, or to just dump all of them into this post. I’m not sure. We’ll see! Update: I’m doing all of them.
I hope that all of you had an absolutely beautiful week! And hey, if it wasn’t the best, there’s a shiny, brand new week up ahead for all of us. The weekend is here (what, what!!), which is the best way to start these next seven days. xxx Make sure to comment down below what you’ve been up to this week. 🙂 Enjoy!
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- got all the photos and videos off my phone. (YAY!!!! This is actually a gigantic accomplishment for me because I’ve been attempting to do this for weeks, and finally [upon my mom’s urging to try again – thank you, thank you, thank you!!], my mom’s laptop registered that my phone was plugged in and let me transfer everything. I can’t express how happy and relieved this makes me feel.)
- finished the Spanish 4 course on Memrise. (Woohoo! This isn’t quite as big of an accomplishment as finishing Spanish 3 a few weeks ago, as that course had over 600 words/phrases to learn, and Spanish 4 had about 150, but hey, I was still pretty excited to see the little badge that pops up upon course completion!)
- caught up on all classic reviews for Spanish on Memrise. (This always takes me a while, as even taking a couple days off from language learning gets me so behind on review, but that makes me even more excited when I see what I took a screenshot of below! Four completed courses, with no words to review on any of them. 😀 )
- took multivitamins for one full, consecutive week. (This is one of those accomplishments that’s boring, but soooo necessary!! The multivitamin and vitamin C I take are both chewable, and I can’t stand how they taste, so most days for a long while, I’d “forget.” But now I’m back to taking them 😀 )
- planned everything out so that I can have a laid-back week of blogging. (It won’t look like much of a difference to the readers, but for me, it is a much-needed break. The May blogging challenge I did was an epic whirlwind of creative blog post writing, but whew! It took a toll on me – and I know that it was challenging for Cheila and Angela, too – my lovely fellow challenge buddies. So, over the next week or so [possibly longer], I’ll be publishing you guys’ summer stories every other day until I don’t have anymore. I am taking a break from interviews, recipes, and Sunday inspirations. For right now, I’m focusing on just getting Little Accomplishments posts, as well as the summer memories, ready to post, and just working on behind-the-scenes stuff for now. ❤ )
- updated my About page and sidebar picture. (How do you guys like it?? I looove the new About page! Click here to check it out. ❤ )
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!