What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
How is your Friday going so far? I hope that you’re having an awesome day! ❤
Fun fact: I kept up with a little note on my phone all week, keeping track of what I accomplished/nearly accomplished these past seven days, but I am finally, just now, making this post – on Thursday afternoon. I really have no idea why I do this. Maybe because the weeks fly by SO fast and I barely get finished publishing one Little Acomplishments before needing to put together another one??!! Anyway, you will be happy to know (at least I am) that I already have next week’s post started. It’s in my drafts. I will be adding to it. Blog planning is harder than one would think.
Remember to send me an email of your favorite summer memories! Visit this post for details. I’ll only be accepting entries for a couple more days. xx
To sum up the whole of what I did this past week: I cleaned out my room, baked some more treats, and read a book or two. Let’s get into this.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- finished reading Fantastic Beasts. (It was a short read – only about 40 pages, or so – and I absolutely loved it! Reading all about all the creatures Newt has studied was so great. I’m thinking about maybe writing short stories based off of the descriptions of some of those beasts … what do you think? I’d enjoy that!)
- went through miscellaneous papers. (I unintentionally collect paper, all the time – I think that’s something we all do! Every once in a while, I go through my stash, and this was one of those weeks. I also organized them and put them away where they all belong.)
- reorganized the top of my desk and went through the drawers. (Many of you saw the new setup of my desk [if not, or if you’d like to see it again haha, click here!], but I didn’t do a tour of the drawers. At the time, there wasn’t much to see, but I decided to go ahead today and show you what they look like inside right now. Enjoy!)
- baked a vanilla cake. (I featured this in yesterday’s post! It was sooo good and I’m so very sad that it’s already gone.)
- made another new treat. (This one is a surprise for the next time I post a dessert!)
- dusted my bookshelf and bedside shelves. (I’m always dusting or cleaning up something, and these two pieces of furniture were this week’s victims hahaha)
- flossed for two weeks straight. (I don’t like flossing. It hurts my gums. I do it less than I should because of this. 😂 But every time I go to the dentist [I had an appointment a few weeks ago], I am always motivated to start being consistent with it again. I’ve flossed every night for the last two weeks! Woohoo! [sorry, no picture LOL])
- colored a few more chemical compounds. (These two – acetic acid and caffeine – were a fun challenge because I kept having to figure out which atom was which! Haha! And the colors turned out so pretty(: I’m planning on coloring another page from the adult coloring book I got, but I haven’t gotten around to that yet.)
- made banana nut bread. (Lee over at Golden Pink Journal inspired me to do this after she mentioned eating some in one of her posts, haha!! I forgot to take any pictures because
my family andI ate it so quick! #whydoidothat #neveragain)
- retrieved lots of pictures out of my email and put them safely on the computer. (Woohoo! This is just the beginning of getting all the pictures off my phone and on to the USB drive where they should be. There are still 600+ photos in my camera roll, though. *sighs* Oh, well! Pictures are important to me, so I don’t mind:) )
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!