Helloooo everyone, and happy Tuesday to all of you! I hope that your day has gotten off to a great start or, depending on where you live, was already great. ❤ The post I’ve written for today is quite a long one, so bear with me! Feel free to skim through it; I don’t even want to go and proofread it right now ahaha
Because I’ve pretty much written about all of the blog awards out there by now, I don’t really like to write an individual post for each one that I receive. I appreciate each and every nomination, however, and I love answering the questions, etc … but giving each one a post of their own isn’t what I want to do anymore. So, for right now, I’m going to do a collective blog post once a month (not on any specific day) to stay caught up on accepting all awards and tags! I save pictures of awards I’ve been nominated for so that I’ll be sure to write about them. ❤
I hope that you enjoy learning a bit more about me! Let’s jump right into this. ❤
The Mystery Blogger Award
Nominator: Rhae Lee! Thank you so much!
3 Facts About Myself:
- I love taking online quizzes to learn silly things about myself. For example, ‘which hot celeb is perfect for you’? ‘What kind of donut are you’?
- I thoroughly enjoy listening to songs until I can’t stand them. It takes me a few years for me to love them all over again. It’s just how I work.
- Over the years, I’ve had sooo many blogs, because at one point, I thought it’d be fun to have one for each of my interests aha
Answers to Rhae Lee’s Questions:
- What was the last funny thing you’ve said? Probably a witty comment back to my family; we were talking earlier.
- What are your summer plans? Keep reading books for the A-to-Z Reading Challenge that I’m doing, continue learning Spanish, write more unique blog posts (I really love series, but individual posts are great, too), grow closer to my little brothers, and reach out to other bloggers!
- Do you have a favorite YouTube channel? If so, what? Yes! That would either be Team Edge, Collins Key, or Jamie Grace. I really can’t choose between them.
- What is your favorite song? It changes ever few hours aha I don’t lie, but right now, it’s “Best of Me” by Jordan Feliz. ❤ Edit: Now I’m kinda lovin’ “How Long,” also by Jordan Feliz.
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? My faith, as well as the various subjects I’m interested in. Language learning, history, the history of language learning … haha, kidding on that last one.
- How often do you blog? I usually have something to post every day of the week, although if I’m lacking on inspiration, I take Tuesdays and Wednesdays (and maybe even Mondays!) off.
- How well do you manage your time? Pretty well! I always reach the end of the day feeling accomplished, unless something really stressful occurred. I don’t desire to brag in the least, but because of the way my life is right now, it’s easy to manage my time.
- If you could have any job in the world when you grow up, what would it be? I have an intense desire on my heart to work with children. There’s this organization in Guatemala (you can visit its website, link in my sidebar), and I can really see myself working there one day. ❤ And yes, that is the job I dream of one day having, and it’s actually quite possible.
- Do you go to school or are you homeschooled? I’m homeschooled! I always have been, and I enjoy it so much.
- What is your favorite thing about school? Being required to learn about important things in life. Some subjects, I’m not too keen on, but the majority of them, at least throughout high school (biology, chemistry, history, etc) have been so much fun to learn about! I’m to the point where I’m using my free time in the afternoons and on weekends to continue my research of them. It’s pretty cool.
What is the main color scheme of your wardrobe?
Who’s your celebrity crush?
What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
What are you favorite kinds of videos to watch on YouTube?
How long have you been blogging?
What is your favorite kind of post to write?
Do you like cooking/baking? Why or why not?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? Why?
What song lyric has really inspired you?
What’s your favorite type of bird, if any?
Creator: Liv at theCramm.
Three Things That Motivate Me To Blog:
- The world around me. I was recently talking to another blogger about how there is literally inspiration everywhere, especially when it comes to blog post writing!
- Having the ability to spread joy, positivity, and inspiration. My blog gives me the chance not only to have a place for others to come if they’d like to find something happy to read, but by focusing on keeping all posts, no matter how sad, to still have hope in the end, has been so beneficial. Challenging at times, definitely, but it has helped me so much emotionally, nonetheless.
- Other bloggers! Oh my goodness, I can’t even begin to say how inspiring it is to see all these awesome, inspiring posts pop up in my Reader every day! I am constantly blown away by y’all’s creativity! I know so many great bloggers … although, like I’ve said before, all bloggers are great. ❤
Three People Who Inspire Me To Blog:
- Mi madre. Hehe! Having a blogging buddy is so much fun, and getting to share this hobby in common with her has been an absolute blast.
- Jesus. Any time I’ve written a post about Him, or a post where it could have been negative but I found a way to still make it happy in the end, all leads me back to praising Him. He is the reason for all of my joy and peace. ❤
- My friend, Margaret. I appreciate all of her feedback; getting to read all the comments she leaves on my posts really inspires me to keep blogging. I know that even if a post wasn’t as well-received as I would have thought, she would still be there to read and comment, which is a huge blessing to me. ❤
One Thing to Improve the World:
Love. In the smallest, in the biggest, of ways, when we’re willing to go even just a small amount out of our way to extend a loving hand to someone in need, it really changes both the hearts of the giver and the receiver. It is beautiful to love, and also to be loved. ❤
My Answers to Lee’s Question + Pamela’s Question:
Lee: If you had to choose to not blog for a month, or not read/comment on anyone’s blog for a month, which would you choose and why? I would not blog for a month. Even though that would be hard, I would have an entire month to be able to plan really cool blog posts (there’d be no pressure to get them done by any deadline!), and still be able to keep up with all of the beautiful bloggers that I follow. I would really miss reading and supporting the blogs I visit on a daily basis. ❤
Pamela: What kind of change do you wish to inspire in the world? I would love to impress upon others the importance of kindness. While it is so easy to focus on ourselves and what we’re up to and how we’re feeling, it is equally as easy to make someone smile, to positively impact someone else’s life; sometimes, it just takes an extra, loving thought, and the outcome is always worth it.
My Question: What’s your favorite inspiring quote? Why does it inspire you?
The Real Neat Blog Award
My Answers to Andy’s Questions:
- What is your spirit animal? While my patronus is a ginger cat, my spirit animal is definitely a chickadee; quick, cute (alright, maybe not haha), loud, and loves to sing.
- What is your favorite classic movie? I have sooo many favorites! (I’m an old TV show/movie lover) There are a few Disney classics that mean a lot to me, such as Swiss Family Robinson and Pollyanna. Those were the first that came to mind.
- What choice did you make that you’re really grateful for? Instead of focusing on learning French a couple of years ago like I had initially wanted to, I went ahead and began focusing on Spanish, instead, because my mom assigned that to me for school. I am so thankful for that decision (putting my all into that required subject) because it was a great way to begin learning a language that I now love so much! Español es maravilloso!
- What is your favorite sea creature? Seahorses. Tiiiiny little ones!!
- If shooting star wishes do come true, what will you wish for? A bright future full of security and love. ❤
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Freak the heck out of my family. I’d go up close to them and whisper stupid things near their head and makeg them jump out of their skin.
- What is it that you miss doing? Gymnastics were pretty fun back when I was a little kid. Although, so is swimming! Sad fact: I haven’t been to a pool in a few years. 😦 I might get to this summer, though! Woot woot!
My Answers to Jirah’s Questions:
- What is your dream job or current job? Dream job – to volunteer in any way that I can in Guatemala. Current job – unemployed homeschooler hahaha
- What motivates you in blogging? The different things that interest me, as well as all the bloggers that I know!
- What is your favourite food? I love potatoes and cheese. Together, apart, on anything, with everything, cooked in any way. Yup.
- What do you think is the book that relates to your life so much? Hamlet. Witty, ridiculous, and oftentimes dramatic. Although, Hamlet ends in the deaths of a lot of people … *facepalm*
- Do you have a blogging schedule or do you post whenever you feel like it? Hahaha, both! I have specific things that I do Thursday through Sunday, then Monday through Wednesday are my free-to-write-whatever-I-like days. It’s quite a nice routine for me.
- Do you have any pets at home? Nope! But I love little dogs, and I seriously want to hold and snuggle and pet every single one that I see.
- What is your favourite beauty brand? e.l.f!
- From wherever you’re sitting, look to your right. Describe the first thing you see!
- Why did you choose the profile picture you’re currently using?
- Are you organized or disorganized?
- What’s one of your favorite words?
- Do you like Harry Potter? Why or why not?
- What makes you laugh?
- Are there any movies that have made you cry? If so, why?
The Blog-Aholic Award
My Best Posts:
6 Interesting Facts About Me:
- I have very vivid dreams, and the main thing that I remember from all of them is who was there (either my family, or favorite celebrities – what whaaat!), and where we were. The rest fades into oblivion.
- I’ve listed so many facts about myself on my blog now that I hardly have anything new and interesting left to share.
- I have a book review blog (shameless shoutout), although I must say that I don’t even like reviewing books that much. I started and still run that blog as a failed attempt to bring myself to enjoy writing reviews haha
- I have not changed my blog design at all since day one, which is crazy for me, as I used to be completely obsessed with changing everything around on past blogs.
- I love reading magazines occasionally, but I don’t ever buy them, nor do I have a personal favorite. That would be something to look into.
- Recently, I have come to realize that I have a strange obsession with pineapples. I like them in room décor, inspirational quotes, and the actual food, etc …
For this one, I’d like to nominate anyone who’s never gotten this particular award before! Just comment ‘Tag me!’ in the comments below!
Whew! That was quite a post. Thank you all so much for reading! If you are one of the nominees, no pressure! Don’t worry if you don’t want to do it, or it takes you some weeks or months to post about it; I don’t mind at all. 🙂 I would appreciate your acknowledgement of the nomination in the comments, haha, but aside from that, do what you like!
Have a blessed Tuesday, everyone!