What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
I hope that all of you had a happy, productive week. Mine was lazy in some ways, and very successful in others, hahaha! We’ll see how this post turns out.
Make sure to comment down below what you have been up to this week!
Oh, and by the way – don’t forget to drop by yesterday’s post! I would love to hear all of your summer stories. ☀️🏖🌴
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- tried Guatemalan coffee. (I had no idea I would end up enjoying it so much! And I drank it black. That is an absolute first for me!)
- finished the blogging challenge. (On different days, I didn’t know if I would be able to post for the full thirty days in a row lol, but as most of you know, I did it! And I had so much fun.)
- reached 500 followers. (The only thing I have to say is thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3)
- finished reading Evil Under The Sun. (Ooohhh yes. Every novel Christie has written is a work of art.)
- started reading Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. (I love Newt even more now. And Harry’s and Ron’s little sidenotes and additions to his writing are hilarious.)
- reorganized my desk. (I am going to share what I’ve added/changed in an updated desk tour post this upcoming Monday! Sorry for making you wait, hehe.)
- wrote a review on Death on The Nile. (Yup!)
Yawn. Hahaha, okay, not really! However, I did slack on what I wanted to get done this week, as some different things were going on, so I didn’t do as much as I would’ve liked. ._. Right now, though, I’m making a full list for next week that I will follow! Watch meeee!
Alright, it’s Thursday evening, and I am too tired. Signing off before I say anything more embarrassing. Good morning and good night!
Friday morning edit: I’m starting that to-do list now. 😄
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!
Happy weekend, everyone!