Ahh I can’t believe this blogging challenge has come to an end, guys! 😭
I had so much fun doing it; I met so many new people, and I got to learn more about all of you through it, too! I will definitely do another one in the future … I’m thinking about maybe a fall challenge. I love talking about all things fall! 😍🍂🍁
So, I wanted the last day of my posting about the challenge to be a little finale post, not the last, self-promotional prompt it had me do yesterday, lol. I’m going to talk about a few things relating to this challenge. If you’re interested, keep on reading!
Also, just so you guys know, I’m going to be off WordPress most of the day, as I have some different things I will be working on. I’ll do my best to respond to comments today, but it might be tomorrow. 💕
The May Blogging Challenge
Why I Loved This Challenge:
- It taught me soooo much more about myself, as well as all the bloggers who participated in the comments! Isn’t it crazy how we can learn more about ourselves when prompted to do so? When we list what makes us happy, or think through our blogging goals, or what our favorite foods are … you’d think I’d already know that about myself, but it was cool to see it all written down!
- It taught me to do a better job with blog post planning. Hahaha, I will admit that this was the hard way to learn this lesson, but it needed to be done. Don’t wait ’til the last minute to work on posts; have things ready well beforehand, when you can. However, don’t pressure yourself to write more posts than you’re capable of. #BlogComfortably
- It gave me the chance to blog every day for a whole month! This was the best part of all. I met so many new people, got to put up a lot of awesome content, and was able to blog for 30 consecutive days!! What!! It was awesome.
A Message to My Fellow Challenge Buddies:
Cheila and Angela both decided to do this challenge right along with me, which was such an exciting experience! I had no idea that anyone else would want to join me, so it was such a nice surprise. Girls, I loved reading your interpretations of the prompts, as well as getting to learn more about you! If we ever get the chance to do something like this again, I would absolutely love to. ❤
If you guys haven’t visited their blogs before, please do!! They both blog daily, and they have a whole variety of different posts across their blogs. 🙂
My Top 5 Favorite Prompts from The Challenge:
- Day 9: Favorite Types of Food and Recipes
- Day 26: People I Admire and Why
- Day 17: Goals For My Blog
- Day 25: Things I Would Still Like To Learn
- Day 14: Favorite Quotes
Thank you sooo much for following along on this challenge! It was a great experience. ❤