What have you accomplished this week?
Welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
My baby sister, Elizabeth, turns eleven months old today!! She is the sweetest little girl ever – I love her soooo much, and I can’t believe she’ll be a year old just a month from now! You’re growing up so fast ❤
This past week, I got some different, miscellaneous things done! Not as much as past weeks, but I still enjoyed myself, lol.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- revived my Twitter account. (I hadn’t tweeted since September, but I’m back to being on there again … at least for now! Add me if you like 🙂 @lovelywriter16
- reorganized my bookshelf. (I had it set up the same way for a couple months, but I looove how it looks now!)
- went through all the pictures on my phone. (I emailed some of them to myself, but the rest are still in my camera roll, lol. Now to transfer all of them to the computer where they belong!)
- got a podcast app (Podly) and found some cool podcasts. (I subscribed to a few that my friend, Pamela, recommended, but I also found a few that look really cool – including Master of Memory! We’ll see how I like them 🙂 )
- found a new music artist that I love. (Jordan Feliz has a beautiful voice and his songs are so meaningful. ❤ Beloved, Best Of Me, and The River are on repeat!)
- finished reading Death on the Nile. (Once again, I must admit that Agatha Christie is a brilliant novelist. This novel was SO good!)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!
Happy Friday, y’all!