A very happy Friday to all of you! This is my favorite day of the week, not only because it’s the start of the weekend, but it’s also when I get to post Little Accomplishments! I always feel so accomplished while reflecting on the past week, haha. 😀
The prompt for Day 26 is about people I admire and why. Below, I have compiled a list of the people that first came to mind, in honestly no order at all! Haha, thanks for reading! ❤
People I Admire and Why
- My mom. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. ❤ She is a devoted wife, takes care of me and my siblings, keeps up with our home, homeschools us, she bakes and she cooks, and on top of all that, she blogs … she is an incredibly strong woman. I’m so proud that she’s my mother. ❤
- My dad. He is kind, caring, a good worker, strong in the Lord, and he loves me and my whole family so much. I love his sense of humor (except for when he makes dirty jokes lol), and the little things he’ll do for me and my siblings, his love for sweets (he had to have passed that down to me), and he is diligent at his work, both on the job (he drives a concrete truck) and all the projects he works on at home. ❤ I couldn’t ask for a better father.
- Jesus. He is the perfect example of who I want to be. ❤ His love, grace, patience, forgiveness … every time I read about Him in the gospels, I am reminded of His greatness, and the deep-rooted desire that I have to be more like Him. I love Him so much!
- Agatha Christie. She is the best mystery writer of all time! Her characters are perfection, and her plots and cases are both equally unsearchable. Watching Poirot figure out each mystery he is met with is always my favorite part of each story; when he tells everyone (and the reader/viewer) who did it – and how. It’s brilliant!!! She has stumped me with every single case – save for one or two when I figured out a few details before Poirot did – what!!!
- Cheila. Girl. You are definitely one who deserves to be admired. You write a few blog posts a day, reach out to sooo many bloggers all across WordPress, you follow and faithfully read their blogs, and you’re so kind and generous – especially with your Sunday guest posts!! I saw a while back that someone commented that you’re like the Jenna Marbles of WordPress – it’s seriously true! Thank you for all that you do, Cheila.
- William Shakespeare. I have two words for you. *leans forward in my seat* Brilliant playwright.
- J.R.R. Tolkien. Two more words: extraordinary storyteller.
And last, but most definitely not least …
- YOU. You’re a blogger, and that is reason enough to be admired! All bloggers are so creative, dedicated, kind, caring … this community really is the best. Thank you so much for blogging, and for just simply being who you are! If I’ve never come by your blog before, comment down below and I’ll be sure to stop by. ❤
How about you guys?
Who do YOU admire?