Hi guys! Happy Wednesday to all of you. ❤ Today’s prompt is all about different handy tips I have learned! So, I decided to compile a list of the little life lessons I’ve learned over the years; some are sad, some are quite helpful, and some are absolutely hilarious. You’ll see why in a moment! Thanks for reading!
Handy Tips I Have Learned
- Don’t ever set your bag/purse/wallet/phone down somewhere random with the rationale of, “I won’t forget to grab it.” This was how I lost my purse at age nine, and man, it really upset me. But because of that experience, I’m always SUPER conscious of where my valuables are! So, in a way, I’m glad I had that happen.
- Turn off camera flash. Save yourself from temporary blindness.
- When going into doing a blogging challenge, or other similar types of challenges, plan things well. You don’t want to stress yourself out. Like I did.
- Don’t sit down on the couch without grabbing the remote and/or controller. This is insanely aggravating.
- Don’t drink a large Sprite immediately before riding a roller coaster. I know that this handy tip is quite specific, but just take my word for it.
- Don’t watch anything scary before bed. When/If I do immediately before getting in bed, I cannot fall asleep haha
- Never leave the house without hair ties. This is for all of you who have hair. #lol
- Always keep chargers on you while out, especially on long road trips. No one likes their phone/iPod dying , especially when you don’t have a backup phone.
- Drink water at least every other hour. If I wait any longer than this, I start feeling dehydrated. Not fun!
Haha, that’s quite a long list! I could even keep going on, but I’ll stop here. How about you?
What’s a handy tip that YOU’VE learned?