Hello everyone! Today, I have written a very long award post. Lol!
Alright, it’s not that long. I did my best to combine the awards and keep it fun! And the funny thing is, they were the same two awards!
I really appreciate that all five of these awesome ladies thought of including me in their list of nominees, so I’d like to thank Sophia, Grace, and Kali for the One Lovely Blog Award, and Katherine and Jen for the Liebster Award! ❤ ❤ ❤
To keep this post tidy, I’ve broken it up into two parts: one for each award. For the ‘share 7 facts’ part of the One Lovely Blog Award, I’ve made a neat list of 21 facts about myself many of you might not know! Then, I will answer Katherine’s and Jen’s questions for the Liebster Award. 🙂 Here we go:
One Lovely Blog Award
21 Facts About Me:
- I own an electric guitar, but I have yet to learn how to play.
- I love all the droids from Star Wars because they are so cute and cool!
- I have a video on YouTube that has over 13k views, even though I never promoted it, haha. Thank you, search terms!
- I’m not afraid of snakes, because when I was younger, I loved them and was absolutely fascinated by them. So, I still am. I respect them and give them space, but I highly admire them from a safe distance. (Except for Black Mambas. Just no.)
- I don’t wear glasses, but sometimes I wish I do – for aesthetic reasons. I should probably just get some fake specs and call it a day hahaha
- I’ve been wearing women’s clothes and shoes since I was 9 years old, because I just kept getting taller and taller! That finally stopped a few years ago; I’ve been the same height since then lol
- My favorite color changes all the time. Right now, I like green. And purples! Not usually together, though.
- When I was little, I sung very off-key, but by the age of 12 or so, I started being able to sing much better. Because of this …
- I got 300 followers in less than a week on the Sing! Smule app. Crazy, man! Everyone was wanting to do duets with me haha
- From 2011 to 2015, I kept journals and wrote in them all the time, but since then, I’ve turned to blogging to record my thoughts.
- For my 10th birthday, one of my presents was a portable CD player. I realize now how geeky that was, but man, how I loved that thing! Until it stopped working, at least.
- I love doing character impressions, all sorts of characters – especially Batman. (Will Arnet edition.) Just ask my family; I love trying to sound like people from movies!
- I love faking a British accent. Maybe it’s just me, but I think I do it quite well.
- At the beginning of each month, it takes me a few days to change the calendars in my room. I’m so organized about everything else, so why the procrastination with calendars?? It’s so strange haha!
- When I was little, I used to collect purses. Goodness, I had so many.
- My favorite video games are all the Lego ones, Just Dance, and the official Wii games (Sports/Sport Resort/Party). They’re all so much fun!
- When I was the ages of 10 through 12, I was obsessed with learning about birds. I still love them now, but not half as much as I did haha!
- I love making witty jokes and quick comebacks, and my mom said I’d actually be a great comedian. Personally, I think I work better in the moment, not with scripting stuff out. It’s still a nice thought 🙂
- I looooove keeping a tidy room, and when stuff piles up, I actually feel happy about having the chance to clean up hahaha! How weird is that?
- My favorite thing to do before falling asleep is read my Bible. It helps me to calm down before going to bed, and it always gives me something positive to think about as I drift off to sleep.
- I love world maps, whether that’s on a globe, wall print, or something else; they just make me happy. 🙂
The Liebster Award
Katherine’s Questions and My Answers:
- What would you say you are best at? Photo editing! I’ve been doing it for about three years now, so I really know how it all works, and I love being creative in that way.
- What are you worst at? Geometry. Eww.
- Say you can move anywhere in the country right now – where would you go? North Carolina – my best friend lives there. 🙂
- What’s the longest piece of writing you’ve done? What was it for? Thirty thousand words, for Camp NaNo 2016!
- Can you stand on your head? Your hands? My hands, yes, if I feel quite daring, but I don’t like the sensation of all that weight on my head, so no on that one.
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you choose? Ooh, I like this question! I think … uneven bars. I don’t know why, but that looks like so much fun.
- Ghosts – real or figments of our imagination? I think that this one depends on the person. For me, they’re just of the imagination.
- What’s in your heaven? Love. Pure, all-encompassing love. ❤
- If you were only allowed two condiments from now until death, what would you choose? Mayonnaise and ketchup! Don’t know what I’d do without those two haha
- Would you rather live in a desert or a rainforest? Rainforest, definitely! I think I’d survive longer there than somewhere where there probably won’t be any water, lol.
Jen’s Questions and My Answers:
- What are the things that made you cry? The death of my guinea pig, when old friends have hurt my feelings, and when I’m feeling really emotional for various reasons.
- Have you experienced bragging others? If you mean when people brag, then yeah, and it’s not fun to hear haha
- Chocolates or macha? Chocolate, always!
- Doctor or Engineer? Engineer, even though I would love to be a doctor, but I’m too squeamish.
- Reading or Watching? Reading!!! Although my goodness, I love watching, too.
- Have you experienced sleepovers? Once, sadly. I mean, it was an awesome sleepover, but it’s sad that I’ve only been to one!
- Have you experienced drinking alcohol? Alas, no. But the day I turn 21, I’m highly interested in trying different types of wine!
- Will you sacrifice something for your love? Yes, for my loved ones. A hundred times over, yes.
- What was the worst drama in your life? Probably when my brother was stuck on the chainlift at the very top of a roller coaster, at a 90° angle. It lasted for almost ten minutes, and when the ride finally resumed its course, everything was fine, but I cried for a few minutes from sheer relief.
- Have you fought something for your love? I’m not sure. No, I don’t think I have.
- Do you have trust issues? Ah yes, deeply. I have been hurt many times, so it’s hard for me to trust friends until they really prove themselves trustworthy. And when they do, I trust them passionately 🙂
Thank you so much, girls! I really enjoyed thinking up all those facts, as well as answering your questions. 😀
Here are my nominees!
~Liebster Award Nominees~
~11 Questions for My Nominees~
- What are your favorite TV shows from your childhood?
- What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
- What makes you smile?
- Are you a morning person or a night person? Why?
- If you could pick one exotic animal to have as a pet, what would you choose and why?
- What’s a job that you would love to have but probably never will?
- What’s something you’re really good at?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is the color scheme of your bedroom?
- What is your spirit animal? Why?
- Describe your perfect dinner.
~One Lovely Blog Award Nominees~
Happy Wednesday, everyone!