What have you accomplished this week?
Hello everyone! Welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments!
I’m sorry about my absence last week with this series; I wanted to post a Little Accomplishments last Friday, but going from writing four to five posts a week to suddenly posting twice a day (for the blogging challenge) was a shock to my system. Haha! So instead of doing this type of post, I ended up talking about something else.
Part of me has loved putting up all of those extra posts – getting to write about a huge variety of topics has been awesome! – but it has also worn me OUT. For real. If I ever do a month-long challenge again, I’m going to plan it out waaaay better!
So, this past week, I got a lot accomplished in the areas of schoolwork, Spanish learning, and blogging. Finishing 11th grade has been quite enjoyable, actually – I love all of the subjects! – and I’ve been putting my all into blogging – almost too much, really. Blog post writing has been sucking my evenings away lately, haha. But I’m not going to let that bring me down! Here’s to better blog post planning this upcoming week. 🙂
(I am including a few accomplishments from the week before last, as well, since I didn’t get to share them last Friday.)
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
These past two weeks, I…
- completed Spanish 3 on Memrise. (WOOHOO!!! I had been wanting to complete this for quite a while, so this is my favorite accomplishment of the week!)
- planned an awesome week-long series to share with all of you this summer. (I’ll be sharing more about it in the weeks to come!)
- worked on accomplishing everything on Tuesday’s to-do list. (I’m memorizing the multiples of twelve, I memorized “first, second, third, etc” in Spanish already [woohoo!], worked on the summer series some more, slowly worked on getting all the pictures off my phone [it’s slow goin’], kept reading Death on the Nile, aaaand planned the next week of prompts.)
- colored three different chemical compound coloring pages. (Yes, I am quite the nerd! But aren’t they pretty? I’m also currently working on coloring ammonia. haha)
- made a missions board on Pinterest. (I’ve pinned quotes, pictures of sweet Guatemalan children, and anything else I like that relates to missions. I’d been meaning to make this board for a while, lol, but I’ve just now done it 🙂 )
- published 100 posts on my blog. (I actually accomplished that this one a bit more than a week ago lol, but it’s still worth bringing up!)
- wrote a Fantastic Beasts fanfiction – two, actually. (That’s a fancy word for a short story, for those of you who were wondering, haha! I don’t know if anyone would be interested in reading them, but I do know that I enjoyed writing them, and that’s what really matters. 🙂 )
- colored a beautiful coloring page using cool colors. (It was my first time coloring with this color combination, and I love how it turned out. ❤ )
- watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. (It was actually quite disappointing, as I don’t like very dark movies, but Newt’s character, as well as Kowalski’s, were (are!) phenomenal. I will watch the movie again just to view the scene of them caring for Newt’s magical creatures. I also liked the part at the end where Mr. Scamander was wearing a Hufflepuff scarf, much like the one I crocheted a few months ago!)
That’s it for today, everyone! I hope that your past few weeks have been awesome, too.
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!