Hey guys! Today’s prompt is all about blogging goals, so that’s what I’ll be writing about today. I’m happy that this is one of the prompts because, 1) all of you get the chance to learn about what I aspire to be as a blogger, and 2) I’ll know what I aspire to be as a blogger. Haha! That’s the funny thing; I’ve never made a specific list of any blogging goals I might have – until now. Up until this point, I haven’t had anything really specific in mind goal-wise, except for two things: to grow my audience, and to write quality content.
It really blesses me to meet so many of the beautiful, amazing, awesome bloggers out there because, if I’m honest, I don’t have very many people in my day-to-day life to talk to; it’s just me and my family. That’s why all of my blogging friends mean the world to me! I never take any of your friendships for granted. And getting to have a blog where I can write about the things that make me joyful in life, and then getting to share then with all of you, as well, is an even further blessing! ❤
So, for today’s topic, I’ve broken up my happy little goals into two different lists. The first is for my “now goals,” aka ones that I either want to or will accomplish within the next month or two, and the second list is for “later goals,” which are either milestones I can only dream of, or they’ll just happen at some point, not any time soon, haha.
Side note: It is not my desire to boast about my blog stats and make anyone feel inferior. The only reason I’m talking about them today is to answer the prompt 🙂 All bloggers are awesome, no matter what your stats look like! ☺️💓
Goals For My Blog
- reach 400 followers.
- get to 3,000 all-time comments.
- reach 10,000 all-time blog views.
- finish up with the blogging challenge and get back to regularly scheduled posting (haha).
- get my drafts in order.
- do a better job of planning upcoming posts.
- check out all of the new posts in my Reader daily.
- find a few new blogs a day to read and comment on daily or every other day.
- write more posts on blogging tips, my blogging experience, etc.
- interview a total of 10 different bloggers.
- write more posts on earth-friendly topics.
- share a total of 15 different treats that I’ve tried, with pictures and the recipe.
- share some short stories and/or chapters of stories that I’ve written.
- reach 1,000 followers.
- get to 10,000 all-time comments.
- host a few giveaways.
- use more of my own photos for posts instead of stock photos. (but they’re beautiful, aren’t they?)
- bake a total of 25 tasty treats (I’m at 13 currently) and blog about them.
- find a way to get the Pinterest button to show up on my blog’s photos.
- interview 25 different bloggers.
- reach my blogiversary and still be posting content regularly!
Wow, I didn’t know I’d come up with that thorough of a list! Haha! And actually, that’s two thorough lists. lol This prompt really helped me to get my blogging goals in order. How about you?
What are YOUR top three blogging goals?