What have you accomplished this week?
¡Feliz Cinco de Mayoooo! And welcome back to this week’s Little Accomplishments.
My family and I have a full day ahead; there are errands to run, schoolwork to do, and we’ll also be going to the library, which is the part that I’m most excited about!
The rest of my week was full of schoolwork, reading for pleasure, catching up on Spanish word memorization (I always am!), and baking tasty new treats. I hope that your week was just as happy as mine!
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- re-memorized everything I’ve learned so far on Memrise. (With all of the hectic chaos [hehe] that’s been going on around here lately, I really fell behind on what I’m learning in Spanish. But guess what! I got all caught up this past week, successfully re-memorizing every word that I hadn’t reviewed in a while. Can I just say that it’s nice to see that the app shows that I have zero words to review now?? Haha! I’m going to attempt to keep up with learning every word they want me to memorize this upcoming week. I’ll tell you how that goes next Friday.)
- completed a few adult coloring pages. (Does that make me an adult now??! Nah, I guess not.)
- unsubscribed from unnecessary email subscriptions. (I assure you, this is an accomplishment.)
- cleaned out my email. (This goes along with the thing I mentioned above.)
- worked on photos on my phone and the PC. (Tedious, boring work. But definitely necessary!)
- checked for broken links on my blog. (There were three, but they were on a few peoples’ comments on old posts of mine. A broken link checker indexes your site for free to make sure that you’re not directing any of your readers to non-existent pages. Whether the page has been deleted, or the link was put in the post incorrectly, the website will find it for you, then give you the link to the page/s so you can fix it! Click here to use the one I did.)
- successfully grew three plants on Plant Nanny! (My most recent addition to my little virtual plant garden was a bamboo plant named Akamai! It means “intelligent” in Hawaiian. I thought it went along nicely with what I’ve been naming my Plant Nanny plants recently! If you use the app, what kind of plant are you growing right now? What’s its name?)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!