May the Fourth be with all of you!!! *waves a lightsaber around in your face* I’m sorry, I had to say it.
This post is going to be all about two blog awards it’s about time I accepted. Haha!
First off, my mom nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award a while back – thanks again for it!! ❤ I’ll answer her questions right now.
The Sunshine Blogger Award
My Answers to Her Questions:
1. What are three activities that bring you happiness? Reading the Bible, playing Wii games, and watching YouTube videos.
2. When you are feeling down, what kinds of things do you do to try and lift your spirits? Spend time with my family; they always make me feel better. 🙂 I also enjoy listening to motivating music (usually praise/worship songs) as they never fail to uplift me. Any of Leeland’s songs
3. What are some of your favorite funny movies (comedies)? Clue, Mad Money, Saving Grace, Waking Ned Devine … most of my favorite movies are comedies!
4. Who is your favorite comedian, and what do you like about him/her? It’s a complete tie between Tim Hawkins and Jim Gaffigan. They make the absolute funnies jokes, and no matter how many times I watch their shows, my face always hurts from laughing so hard and constantly smiling.
5. Does money buy happiness? Well, when it comes to food and books, I would say yes! But money cannot buy true, lasting happiness; that only comes from knowing the Lord.
6. Were your parents happy when you were growing up? Why do you think they were/were not? Mine were for the most part, but we were tight on money for a while, and I know how hard that was on them.
7. What makes you laugh out loud? Silly facial expressions and sound effects, good jokes, killer roasts, funny animals, certain memes … I love to laugh!!
8. Does the weather affect your mood? Well, when it’s hot in the summer, I feel miserable (when I have to be out in it, anyway; I live in Georgia, where the summers are huuuuumid!). But aside from the Georgia heat, I wouldn’t say that the weather affects my mood.
9. What in your life are you currently looking forward to? Expanding my knowledge of Spanish in preparation for my future in Guatemala! ❤ I’ll be looking forward to that for a long time to come.
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What is your all-time favorite TV show and why?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. What are few songs that you’ve been loving to listen to lately?
4. How do you blog – careful planning and following a schedule, or on a whim?
5. Why did you name your blog what you did?
6. Have you ever met any famous people? How and where did you meet them?
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
8. What’s your favorite place to shop for clothes? What was the last thing you bought there?
9. Who’s your favorite Disney animal sidekick?
Note for the nominees: To accept this award, simply answer my questions and nominate more people to pass on the love!
Recently, my friend Angela over at lifeofangela nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks for thinking of me, girl! xx
The Mystery Blogger Award
3 Things About Myself:
- I absolutely love ASL (American Sign Language); I watched my mom teach it to my baby brother when I was about four years old, and I’ve loved it ever since. If you asked me how to sign something, I could probably show you how!
- I hoard notebooks … kind of. Most of them are 3/4 of the way full, or finished, but some only have a few pages written on, and fewer still have never been touched because I’m waiting for inspiration to hit me!
- I’ve only set foot in a school twice in my entire life. #homeschoolerforeverrrrr!
My Answers to Angela’s 5 Questions:
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m a finicky/picky eater, so it probably wasn’t anything too strange, hahaha! I honestly can’t remember a thing out of the ordinary. lol
- What board game do you hate the most? Apples to Apples. I know that’s technically a card game, but I don’t hate any board games that I can think of, lol. The only reason I don’t like Apples to Apples is because I have unhappy memories associated with it.
- If you had to eat one thing from McDonald’s, every meal for a week straight, what would you choose? Their McChicken; it’s one of the only three things I love to order from there (but I rarely go), so I’d choose that. HAH!
- If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be? I’d almost say George Warleggan (Poldark fans, you’ll understand), but I have a strange affection for him, so forget that. Um … the thing is, I don’t watch enough current television!
- If you had to read an entire encyclopedia, which letter would you choose? “R.” *shrugs* That was the first one that popped into my head.
My Best or Favorite Posts:
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What is something you used to despise, but actually quite like now?
2. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
3. What’s the best book that you read recently? Why did you enjoy it?
4. Name 5 of your favorite movies.
5. What are you the most thankful for?
Note for the nominees: To accept this award, tell us three things about yourself, answer my questions, and share three of your favorite posts! Then pass it on to other bloggers by giving them some new questions to answer.
Happy Thursday, y’all!