Hello everyone! While browsing Pinterest this morning, I came across various blogging challenges, and I decided pretty last minute to participate in one that I found.
This means that every day in May, I’ll have at least one post to share with you guys! I’m pretty excited about it, as I’ve never posted that many days in a row before.
I’ll still be doing recipes, Little Accomplishments, tags and awards, Spotlight Saturdays, and devotionals – my blogging routine will be the same, just with an extra post each day!
With the introduction aside, I’ll move on to the 10 facts about myself. 🙂
- I have been homeschooled my whole life, and I only have one year left!
- I have three younger siblings; a 13-year-old brother named Joshua, a 5-year-old brother named Samuel, and a 10-month-old baby sister named Elizabeth.
- Over the seven years that I’ve been blogging, Dreaming of Guatemala is probably between the 20th and 25th blog I’ve ever made and/or been part of. (When I was younger, I kept different blogs for my various interests!)
- I got my first phone the summer I was 14.
- I haven’t had my first job yet.
- After reading Romeo and Juliet for school a few years ago, I’ve loved classic literature ever since!
- Up until January of this year, I couldn’t stand baking or cooking due to the silly fear of messing up! #ohhowivebeenwastingyearsofmylife
- My birthstone is the diamond, and my middle name (Marguerite) means “pearl”!
- I am sensitive to greasy and spicy food, chocolate gives me bad acne, and butter is also bad for my skin. #iliveasadlife
- My very first phone lockscreen was of my bae Hunter Hayes.
If you have any more questions about me, feel free to ask! Or if you would like to participate in this blogging challenge yourself, I’ll give you the full list of prompts in the comments below! x