I was recently tagged again for the Blue Sky Tag, this time by Christ, Crafts, and Cuisine! It was very sweet of her to think of me, and I’m excited to get to answer her questions. 🙂 She has an awesome blog; I love getting to see her daily posts pop up in my reader! ❤
Alright, now I’ll answer her questions! Enjoy! 🙂 x
1. What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) Thick quality crust, tomato sauce (small amount), lots of mozzarella cheese, and a bunch of pepperoni slices – basically, DiGiorno’s pepperoni pizza. My dream pizza!
2. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tacos, macaroni and cheese, and cream corn – that’s honestly my favorite dinner to have at home!
3. What cheers you up? Talking to my family, watching funny YouTube videos, talking to my blogging friends, and playing video games with my family. It also really helps me to pray 🙂
4. What is your favorite t.v. commercial? The MetroPCS ft. Justin Bieber Superbowl ad. I loved getting to see him dance like an idiot. Plus, he is SO CUTE in glasses!!! Basically, if companies want me to watch their commercials, they need to put my favorite celebrities in ’em! (Matthew Mcconaughey, anyone?)
5. What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? Autumn, for many reasons: the cool air, the changing of the leaves, getting to spend more time outside, fall decorations/candles, and the autumn holidays (which I love celebrating!).
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee or butter pecan. I looooove both!
7. What is your favorite smell? Either the smell in my kitchen when I’m baking candied pecans, or a small chocolate shop in Dahlonega, GA, when they’re baking fudge. So, basically, the smell of baking desserts! ❤
8. What is your dream job? I’ve had so many over the years … vet, writer, editor, wedding planner, graphic designer, translator … I would honestly be so happy to do a variety of things! Overall, I’ll be satisfied in the Lord’s plan for my life 🙂
9. Who is your biggest role model? That would have to be Jesus. ❤ It is my desire every day to be more like Him.
10. What are your top 3 goals in life? To become fluent in Spanish, work in Guatemala, and fulfill the rest of the Lord’s plans for me. ❤
11. What is the best decision you have made recently? To take a step back and figure out what I’m wanting to post weekly. That was much needed and appreciated!
Here are my questions!
- Favorite and least favorite kind of weather?
- Movie you watched most recently?
- Favorite outfit?
- Best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- Worst prank someone’s ever played on you?
- A few of your favorite songs?
- Favorite snack food?
- Favorite quote/Bible verse?
- Something you love to do?
- Favorite celebrities?
- Two of your favorite blog posts!
I tag the first three people to comment “I’m in!” 😀
You can answer the questions in the comments below, OR write your own post and say that I tagged you. It’s up to you!
Thank you all for reading. I hope that you’re having a blessed Tuesday! x