What have you accomplished this week?
Hi everyone! It’s that time of week again – welcome back to my weekly Little Accomplishments post!
This whole past week was filled with so much joy! I celebrated my 17th birthday, I got to play a Wii game that I’ve been wanting to play for years, I got a lot of miscellaneous things done … basically in light of the week or two before, these past seven days rocked!!!
I hope that all of you have been having a great week, too. 🙂 What have you been up to recently? Anything exciting, productive, or a bit of both? Let me know in the comments below!
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- completely organized my room. (Woohoooo! Been wanting to accomplish this for SO long! Look below to get a mini tour!)
- found a way to balance browsing WordPress and learning Spanish. (Before reading blog posts or responding to comments, I have to do a lesson or two of Spanish, then I allow myself to get on WordPress! As you can see, I’m learning about bargaining right now, haha.)
- started drinking more water. (I finally found the inspiration I needed! I’m using an app called Plant Nanny [not sponsored] to keep track of my water intake, and right now, I’m growing a cactus. I love it! I’m drinking more water daily than I ever have before. Let me know if you use it, or if you’re interested in starting to!)
- learned all the words to We Know The Way, a song from Moana. (And it was no easy task, as half of the song is in a Hawaiian language, haha!! I just turned on the subtitles [or you can watch the lyric video below] to learn how to sing each word. I like a good challenge. And I even named my Plant Nanny cactus after some of the lyrics! [Kaiga e])
- bought lots of photo prints. (I’m one of those people who loves photo albums and photo boxes. I cherish holding physical photos over looking at them on a screen. ❤ And this purchase is just proof of that fact! Four hundred photos … [pictured below are prints from 2015 that I bought last year])
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!