Note: Thank you guys so much for all of your sweet birthday wishes! You really made my 17th birthday a day to remember. xxx
The wonderful Beyoutiful Gal recently participated in a Q&A tag. Because I loved the idea, I decided to do the same on my blog! ❤️
In today’s post, I’ll be answering 20 “get to know me” questions that can teach followers new and old a bit more about me. 😊
Alright. *deep breath* Here we go!
- What is your first name? Everyone calls me Maggie, but my real name is Valerie. Yep! I’m named after my mom! ❤
- Do you have a middle name? Yes: Marguerite. 🙂 So it’s Valerie Marguerite, not Maggie Marguerite, haha. My nickname comes from my middle name!
- Can you tell me your age and birthday? Yes, I’m 17 years old, and my birthday is on April 10th.
- Where in the world are you? The southern United States, and I’ve lived here my whole life!
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages? English is the language I grew up hearing, then eventually speaking. I’m learning Spanish, not just for my future in Guatemala, but also because it is spoken a lot where I live, and I know how helpful it will be to be fluent in Spanish for future jobs!
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding? Alas, I am unmarried at this current time.
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together? I am very single, indeed – and quite happy about that! I’m getting to use this time in my life to grow closer to the Lord and my family. ❤ The only relationship I’ve ever been in lasted a [cumulative, long story] whole two months. Haha. And that was his fault, not mine! But it’s all for the best.
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages? Awww no, I’m not a mom, but I would love to be someday! It’s always been on my heart to adopt … maybe one day. 🙂
- What do you do for a living? At this current time, the most I’ve done in the ways of “jobs” is reshelving books at my favorite library. I haven’t gotten a job yet.
- What did you study in University? Did you attend? I haven’t gone yet, and I’m not sure if I will!
- What’s your favorite book? Hamlet by William Shakespeare!
- What’s your favorite movie? It’s a complete tie between Saving Grace and Waking Ned Devine. Funny how they’re both about Irish/Scottish people, hahaha!
- What is your favorite band or artist? Leeland!
- What is your favorite food? Cheese – on anything, everything, and each thing that can go with it. And lots of it!
- Do you have any hobbies? Yes! I love to read, write, blog, dance, sing, and spend time with the Lord and my family, in no particular order.
- What sports/activities do you practice? I like playing kickball in my front yard sometimes, but that’s about it for sports, lol.
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names? I don’t have any pets. But when I was little, we had three guinea pigs (Oreo, Becky, and Chestnut), and an outdoor cat (Dorie).
- What time is it for you right now? 8:46 AM EST.
- Why do you blog? To express the things that I love most about life, and to interact with my absolute favorite blogging friends!
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like? Getting to express myself through my posts and photography, as well as browsing others’ blogs, are my favorite parts. What I don’t like is forcing myself to stick to a posting schedule, but I’m starting to do better about giving myself space and planning better. Another thing I don’t like is getting mixed signals from other bloggers, as that can be stressful, but I understand that everyone goes through difficult things that affect them. I’m doing my best to show compassion and not take it personally!
I hope that you enjoyed reading my answers … if you even got this far, haha! Do you have any more questions you’d like to ask me? Please do so in the comments! I’d love to chat with you.
If you’re interested in answering those questions yourself, you can answer them below, or write your own post with them! To get the full list of questions (instead of copying them down from my list), check out Chelia’s post!
I hope that everyone’s Tuesday has gotten off to a good start, and that the rest of your week is happy and productive! ❤