What have you accomplished this week?
If you’re not wearing green right now, then I suggest that you watch out for the tricksters in your life. Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone!
This past week was so productive for me! Last Saturday, I made a list of different little things I wanted to accomplish, and man, thanks to that list, I got some stuff done. I need to make a list like that more often, haha!
I won’t bore any of you to death with everything I accomplished, however; I’ll just list the best ones. Make sure to leave a comment down below on what YOU’VE accomplished! I’d love to know and cheer right along with you.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- painted a Harry Potter house sign for my bedroom door. (Yes, I actually painted something – and with watercolors, no less! Not even sure how that happened. Here’s the picture proof – I like how it turned out, but it looked way cooler in my head! hahahah)
- started reading The Mayflower (younger edition) by Nathaniel Philbrick. (On my journey of learning about American History, I’m starting at the Pilgrims’ voyage to my country. I’m loving this book so far!)
- continued working on my story. (It’s coming along quite nicely!)
- wrote a bit of the first chapter to my story. (YUP. I have no idea if I should share it; it might need a bit of work first!)
- made a Pinterest board for my story. (You can get an idea of what different aspects of the novel look like in my head! Click here. If you follow me on Pinterest, I’ll follow you back!)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!