This is a combination post for an award and a tag that I’ve been needing to write about for a while now, haha!
First off, the wonderful Valerie over at Living Lighter in Atlanta nominated me for the Liebster Award! The questions she asked all of her nominees are very interesting and thought-provoking. I’m looking forward to answering them in a moment! 🙂 Enjoy!
1. What’s something in your life that is unexpected? My baby sister, Elizabeth! I honestly gave up hope on ever having a little sister lol, but I really shouldn’t have! The Lord was planning all along for us to have such a difference in age. I love that cutie soooo much, especially since I waited so long for her! ❤
2. Are you following the same religious beliefs that you grew up with? Yes, I am. And while I’m not very old haha, and I suppose I’m still growing up with them even now, I will never stray from my beliefs; my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has made sure of that. He has my heart. ❤
3. What is a special calendar date for you that has nothing to do with marriage, birth, or death? What happened on that date? January 11th – the day that I came to know the Lord. I think that’s the most special day of every year for me.
4. Have you ever struggled with anxiety, depression, or another another emotional issue? What technique, person, and/or treatment did you find the most beneficial? I used to have trouble falling asleep when I was younger. The only way I’ve overcome that is by praying right before I fall asleep. I just tell the Lord about my day and think about what I read in the Bible that evening; it’s different every night. If I couldn’t do that, I wouldn’t be able to sleep.
5. When was the last time that you felt a sense of wonder and/or awe? The day I went to my favorite singer’s concert for the first time. I can’t even explain how perfect that day was; I can still hardly believe that it even happened!
1. What is your favorite candle scent?
2. Favorite time of day? Why?
3. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Why?
4. Who do you most admire in your life?
5. What is something you’re very proud of?
The sweet Bernadine over at Bern Bakes tagged me in The Blue Sky Tag! She gave me 11 questions to answer, and after I do, I’ll tag some people and give 11 new questions for the nominees. 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Bundt cake or layer cake? Bundt cake!
2. Running outside or treadmill? Treadmill.
3. Do you watch T.V. often? No, I prefer movies.
4. Do you like cheese? If so, what’s your favorite type? YES I basically live off the stuff. I love Muenster and Monterey Jack.
5. When did you start your blog? January 6th of this year!
6. Cake or cupcakes? Probably cupcakes. But man, both are so good!
7. Cheerios or Lucky Charms? Cheerios – not the plain kind, though; Honey Nut!
8. Madden Girl or Style & Co. ? Style & Co. I think.
9. Pants or leggings? Pants.
10. Dream place to visit? Guatemala. *winks*
11. Favorite cake flavor? Either carrot cake or plain vanilla.
People I’m Tagging:
…and anyone else who would like to participate!
1. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
5. What are three things you’re very good at?
6. Comedy or mystery?
7. What’s the biggest goal you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
8. What three words best describe your personality?
9. Dark chocolate or white chocolate?
10. When you were little, what did you want to be?
11. Three favorite movies?
Thank you so much for reading! ❤