Chelia over at Pink For Days nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 🙂
I just love the name of this specific award! It sounds so bright and cheery.
Alright, on with my answers to her questions!
- What is your greatest achievement? When I was 13, I wrote an 18k word novel called ‘The Dark Team.’ It’s about a sleek black pegasus and a huge black dragon. 🙂
- What is your biggest blogging related goal? To keep up with this specific blog for at least a year or two. I’m pretty awful about blog commitment!
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Different suggestive songs … such as the one I’m listening to right now. Caught in the act!
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick? If actual health isn’t in the equation, macaroni and cheese. I couldn’t actually live off of it, but I never get tired of the taste!
- What do you do to relax once you get home from work/school? Watch YouTube, or spend time alone in my room, reading the Bible.
- What is you best organization tip? Don’t clutter! The less there is, the more focus there can be. Make the most of less.
- Tell me about the first time you did something. Anything. – The first time I was finally able to tie my shoes (I was 6, I think) was when I was standing on the sidewalk outside one of my all-time favorite restaurants – Golden Corral. I don’t remember if we had already eaten or if we were on our way in, but I was so
stokedproud of myself.
- What was the scariest moment of your life so far? -I’d rather not get into it, but it has to do with someone I love and faulty roller coasters. But everything turned out okay.
- If you could date a fictional character, who would be bae? – Goodness, I have no idea; there are so many that I love. Well, Mr. Knightley would be pretty fantastic!
- What’s your favorite blog? Nuuuu, don’t make me choose favorites! But if you insist … I’d say The Word, which is run by a wonderful woman who posts poems she’s written, as well as Bible verses. I love it so much! She inspires me every day.
- Are you a saver or a spender? Saver! I have always been very conscious of my spending, and I absolutely love getting the best deal and finding ways to save money.
My questions are…
- What are your plans for next weekend?
- If you had to choose one song to describe your life right now, what would it be?
- What were you really into as a kid?
- Have you ever saved an animal’s life? How about a person’s life?
- Are you organized or disorganized?
- What’s a strange dream that you recently had? (Don’t be shy; we all have them.)
- Who in your life brings you the most joy?
- Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- How often do you stay up past midnight?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- How much time do you usually spend on the internet? What do you usually do?
If you’re a follower of mine, consider yourself nominated!
Comment your answers down below, or write your own post. xx I’d love to see your answers!
I hope you’re having a great weekend so far!